That Eye-Smiling Angel

That Evil Midget Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry readers..

 

I can't give you another chapter..

 

I'm having a problem in my life, maybe I can't write anymore.. 

 

Kidding. Hope you enjoy my present to you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enough with the dramas, Taeyeon. Come and eat Miyoung-shi!"

 

When Mrs. Kim pulled them away, Miyeon took the advantage and took Tiffany away from Taeyeon with her.

 

Taeyeon, knowing what her sneaky little daughter was up to, quickly ran to the dining table and pulled out a chair for Tiffany to sit beside her.

 

"Pany? Here. Sit beside me."

 

Taeyeon smiled victoriously to Miyeon when Tiffany walked to the chair that was pulled by her.

 

"Miyoung-unnie..? Where are you going? Miyoung-unnie don't want to sit beside Miyeon?"

 

Miyeon did her famous puppy aegyo while faking a cry. Like mother, like daughter.

 

"Ah.. You should have told me you wanted to sit beside me, Miyeon." 

 

Tiffany rushed to Miyeon and immediately sat beside her.

 

"Ugh, Minie! Stop ruining my days!"

 

Taeyeon whined childishly. Things would always happen everytime Taeyeon brought a girl home. The day would be ruined and Taeyeon would ended up scolding Miyeon, but when Miyeon told her how those girls weren't meant for her, she calmed down and hugged Miyeon to sleep. This time however, Miyeon seemed to like Tiffany more than those previous girls.

 

Miyeon stuck her tounge out towards Taeyeon, "Sorry Taeng-omma."

 

Tiffany laughed at the two, it was amazing how such a young mother like Taeyeon could have a small yet happy family with her only, adopted daughter Miyeon.

 

"Alright, the dishes are served. Dig in!"

 

Mrs. Kim smiled. All of them started tasting every dishes that was cooked.

 

"Wow.. Mrs. Kim, this is amazing!"

 

Mrs. Kim proudly replied, "Of course, you can't serve simple dishes to Taeyeon's girl can you?"

 

Cough!

 

Taeyeon chocked on her foods.

 

"Omma!" Taeyeon stopped eating to glare at Mrs. Kim with red cheeks.

 

While Tiffany, she looked slightly down. Her lips were curved into a shy smile, her cheeks were painted with shades of pink.

 

"What? Isn't that what you called Tiffany before?"

 

"Omma!! Shut up!"

 

"Kim Taeyeon! Who taught you to be so rude with your own mother!? And you think you could seduce her with this attitude?"

 

"Ommaaa!"

 

Taeyeon was being teased continuously by her own mother. Tiffany could only laugh while her cheeks continued to act on its own. Tiffany felt a small hand on her arm, she turned towards the source and found Miyeon smiling apologetically at her. Tiffany mouthed 'Please help her.' and Miyeon did as she was told.

 

"Halmoni.. Don't tease my Taeng-omma."

 

Both Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim turned to look at Miyeon.

 

"Omma won't kiss me to sleep if she's in a bad mood.."

 

Mrs. Kim stopped teasing her daughter, "Aw, I'm sorry Minie. For you, I'll stop!"

 

Taeyeon turned to her mother in disbelief, "Wah, what a kind grandmother to my daughter. Even her own daughter never received such attention!"

 

Tiffany laughed once again, amused by the small argument.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late in the evening. Taeyeon and Miyeon were playing around their backyard while Tiffany watched them happily. Tiffany felt a little jealous that Taeyeon had such freedom, while Tiffany was trapped in the world of entertainment. She had some thoughts of quiting in acting, but acting was what she loved.

 

Tiffany was too lost in her own thoughts that she just realized there was a hand on her left shoulder.

 

"Omo-!"

 

Tiffany jumped in surprise.

 

"Hello Pany-pany."

 

Tiffany squinted her eyes hard, trying her best to remember who was the figure infront of her. It was a man, around her dad's age. She thought, thought, thought and thought before a name came up to her mind, "Uncle Kim!?"

 

Mr. Kim opened his arms wide as an invitation to Tiffany, "Come and hug your old man."

 

Tiffany hugged Mr. Kim before letting go, "Uncle Kim.. I missed you. How's work now?"

 

"I missed you too. Work? Pretty much okay, with Taeyeon working now. How's Appa Hwang? It has been awhile since I last met that best friend of mine."

 

"Appa is fine, but you should go and visit him. He's very.. lonely."

 

Mr. Kim laughed and patted Tiffany's head. He ushered Tiffany to sat down at the bench she first sat, "So, how's life as an actress?"

 

"Eh? You knew?" Tiffany asked while her head tilted to the side.

 

"Of course I knew! It wasn't hard to recognize you, with that famous eye-smiles of yours. Only Taeyeon couldn't since she was a little stupid, even Miyeon had a better intelligence than her." Mr. Kim joked and laughed.

 

Tiffany became embarrassed everytime Taeyeon's name was mentioned.

 

"Uncle Kim.. I-.."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I think-.. I like your daughter."

 

Tiffany shut her eyes tight, afraid of Mr. Kim's reaction.

 

"No, you don't."

 

Tiffany opened her eyes with confusion and Mr. Kim was smiling genuinely to her, "You're already in love with her." 

 

That caught Tiffany by surprise. 

 

"I saw how you looked at Taeyeon while she was playing with Miyeon. It was the same stare from 16 years ago Tiffany."

 

Mr. Kim suddenly stood up, "And I'm more than willing to have you as my daughter-in-law, Tiffany. So you better be quick. Our Taeyeon here is quite famous among both teams."

 

He went to Taeyeon and Miyeon and left Tiffany alone.

 

"Pany-ah! What did Appa and you talked about?" Taeyeon approached her while Mr. Kim took Miyeon with him.

 

"Taetae.."

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, confused with the latter's action, "Yea?"

 

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon by the shoulders until they were just inches away, "Just how many had tried to seduce you?"

 

Taeyeon looked down with her eyebrows co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter