That Evil Midget

That Evil Midget Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was walking around the amusement park with her hat and mask on, in hope that no one would recognize her. The time wasn't as early, but it was a little late, soon the day would turn into night. Tiffany was relieved that the people there turned out to be less than what she expected, it was just enough for her to have fun and relax without people crowding around her, screaming her name for autographs.

 

Tiffany stopped walking when she saw a fancy restaurant nearby. She was hungry, extremely hungry. There were quite a number there, but mostly families. She thought, maybe they wouldn't recognize her since her popularity was more towards the teenagers. She took the risk and walked towards the restaurant. Just as she was about to go in, a small girl stopped her.

 

"Uhm.. excuse me?" Tiffany tried to speak in a different tone, just incase if the child knew her.

 

"Minie is sorry, but Minie can't let you in." The girl said while trying to look up to Tiffany who was way taller than her.

 

Tiffany saw what the girl was trying to do, so she went down on her knees. 

 

"You see Minie-ah, unnie is very hungry. Please let unnie in?" Tiffany and the girl were on eye levels.

 

"Sorry unnie. Right now, the restaurant is reserved. Oh! Omma told me to never speak to strangers."

 

Tiffany sighed but tried again, "No no, we're not strangers. My name is Tiff- I mean M-Miyoung. Now you know my name, so we're friends! Can't you please tell your omma that there's a starving unnie outside the door?"

 

The girl gasped dramatically, "Unnie, you're.. M-M-Miyoung..!?" 

 

Tiffany started to freak out, she forgot that most of her fans knew her real name too.

 

"Unnie! We have a similar name, Minie's name is Miyeon!" The girl, Miyeon exclaimed. She was too excited at the fact that Tiffany, a pretty lady had a name almost like hers.

 

Once again, Tiffany sighed but in relief with her right hand on her chest.

 

The girl opened the door but turned her head to Tiffany, "Miyoung-unnie, wait here. Minie will help you!" 

 

Miyeon then disappeared into the crowds of families.

 

Tiffany decided to wait for the little girl so she leaned her back against the glass wall, just right beside the door. She prayed, she prayed hard that the girl succeeded in whatever the girl wanted to do.

 

Ttok! Ttok!

 

A knocking sound near her ears made Tiffany turned to her back. Miyeon, the little girl was right infront of her but behind the glass. Miyeon made hand gestures that Tiffany apparently could not understand. Tiffany raised her eyebrows and mouthed a "What?" and Miyeon went out to her in annoyance.

 

"Come in, Miyoung-unnie!"

 

Tiffany was happy. She followed the girl inside while her head looked slightly to the floor. She wouldn't want someone to shout her name. Just as she was about to ask Miyeon where were they going, Miyeon shouted, "Omma! She's here."

 

That was when Tiffany saw, the most gorgeous waitress in the whole wide world. 

 

Screw it, Tiffany had never seen a woman that beautiful before. She had seen so many gorgeous actresses, but this small blonde waitress was just natural.

 

"Hi, you must be the starving Miyoung-unnie that Minie told me?"

 

The waitress asked her, but she was too busy checking the waitress out.

 

"Miyoung-shi? Hello?"

 

Tiffany was brought back to reality

 

"H-Huh..- Oh! Y-Yes!" 

 

Tiffany, the actress, just stuttered.

 

"Well, Hi! I'm sorry I'm a little busy right now, so I'll spare the introduction for later. Can you wait here?"

 

The waitress had a face that showed I'm-in-hurry yet she still smiled to Tiffany. Tiffany was starving badly but when the waitress smiled at her, she could only nod as her response.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany was waiting patiently despite the hunger she had been feeling since hours ago. It was already late and her manager called her several times to go back home. Tiffany wasn't going to listen to her manager this time, not when Tiffany is with a beautiful blonde waitress.

 

"Miyoung-shi!" 

 

There she was, her previously tied hair was down pass her shoulders, her shirt collar was ed revealing her collar bone, and she was no longer wearing the black apron. She was now only in her shirt and jeans, very much to Tiffany's liking.

 

The waitress was carrying a tray of foods that smelled heavenly, along with 2 glasses of drinks.

 

"Hey.. Hope you don't mind eating this late."

 

The waitress grinned.

 

Tiffany nodded rapidly, she was too attracted to the waitress to look at her. The waitress pulled the chair and sat opposite to Tiffany before putting the plates of dishes and drinks on the table.

 

"Anyways.. My name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon, and I'm the owner of this small restaurant."

 

The waitress, no, restaurant owner Taeyeon, said smiling to Tiffany.

 

"I-I'm Hwang Miyoung."

 

Tiffany smiled, but Taeyeon couldn't see it.

 

"Miyoung-shi.. Why are you wearing a mask? Sick?"

 

Tiffany widened her eyes in realization. She asked herself questions on whether to be honest or play along.

 

Tiffany decided with the former, and so she took of her mask and smiled widely.

 

"I'm sorry, I was just hiding."

 

"O-Oh.. I see." 

 

That was Taeyeon's only answer and Tiffany had to admit, she was a little disappointed.

 

"Miyoung-shi..?"

 

Tiffany hummed as an answer.

 

"I'm s-sorry but my goodness, you're so beautiful! And you seemed a little familiar.. maybe I saw you somewhere. Oh well."

 

Taeyeon giggled to herself while Tiffany felt her cheeks grew hot. Tiffany giggled along, "Maybe. You're not bad yourself, Taeyeon-shi and please, call me Tiffany. By the way, let's eat?"

 

Taeyeon nodded in agreement but stopped Tiffany after a few second, "Wait, drop the -shi, call me Taeyeon." 

 

They smiled at each other and continued the dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The foods were great Taeyeon. Thanks for letting me in, although the restaurant was reserved for your big family reunion."

 

Tiffany was grateful, if it wasn't because of her hunger, she wouldn't have met such a beautiful girl by her age.

 

"Nah, it's fine Tiffany. I'm sorry you had to wait for hours just so you could eat."

 

Tiffany shook her head while smiling before she remembered something. She took out a purse from her handbag, "Nope, don't be sorry. I should thank Miyeon for begging you to let me in. How much do I need to pay by the way?"

 

Taeyeon pushed Tiffany's hand away, both of them flinched at the sudden spark between them, but Taeyeon shrugged it off, "Hey hey, consider this as a treat from me. You should thank Miyeon instead."

 

"B-but..-"

 

"Uh-uh, not buts Tiffany."

 

Tiffany gave up and put her purse back into her handbag, "I guess I should. Where's that little girl, anyways?"

 

"She went back home with my family, she wanted to stay with you but she was too tired so I asked my mother to take her along." Taeyeon smiled while thinking of Miyeon.

 

Tiffany just thought of something that was playing on her mind awhile ago, "Is Miyeon your sister? I figured since your name is Taeyeon.."

 

Taeyeon laughed, hysterically.

 

"Gosh, no! My younger sister is Hayeon. Miyeon was named after my old childhood friend, I can't really remember her name.. It started with Mi-, but I can't remember the rest."

 

Taeyeon was smiling widely, as if she wanted to keep telling Tiffany the story. Tiffany gestured Taeyeon to continue with her hands,

 

"You see, that girl from my childhood meant alot to me. She was barely around back then, but when she was, I would often follow her around. You know to mess around. I was very naughty back then."

 

Taeyeon laughed to herself.

 

"But she moved to somewhere that I could never go. I can't remember when, it was what, 15 years ago? I was only 10, while she was 9. I regretted not telling her how I truly felt. Call it a child love, but I was genuinely in love. My feelings were and still is real."

 

Taeyeon smiled, her face showed sadness.

 

"We decided to name Miyeon after my name, and I get to decide what Miyeon's name would start with. Since all I remembered about the girl's name was Mi-, I combined it with my name and tadaaaa. That's how we got Miyeon. She was so excited when she knew your name because they sound similar to hers. Speaking of which, it sound similar to my childhood friend's..."

 

Taeyeon shook her head to shrug the suspicions off.

 

"Oh! Sorry for wasting your time. I got a little too excited hehe." Taeyeon scratched the back of her neck.

 

Tiffany smiled, "No.. It's okay. The story was lovely, but if Miyeon is not your sister then.. Who is she?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter