That Girl Her Daughter Hate! (Part 1)

That Evil Midget Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the. Over 7000 viewers, 60 comments, and 1000 subscribers!? You guys are crazy. Crazily amazing. I in love you guys. Here's a gift for all of ya and guess who's back fellas.

+×+×+×+×+×

Miyeon was seen standing behind a tall tree, looking over something, or specifically, someone. It was another girl at her age. The girl was hanging around with a bunch of other girls and boys, looking as happy as ever. That made Miyeon angry, for a reason that she herself, did not know. 

 

"Minnie?" 

 

A soothing voice called from behind, and Miyeon turned with delight, "Omma!" 

 

The owner of the voice smiled at the smaller girl, welcoming Miyeon with her opened arms. 

 

"Aigo, aigo."

 

"Taeyeon-shi, where's mommy?" Miyeon asked the woman before her, confused on why the woman was alone that day. 

 

The woman knuckled on the smaller girl's head, earning a light groan from the latter, "Who are you calling Taeyeon? Actress call, by the way. Pany told me her film shooting will end quite late today."

 

Miyeon rolled her eyes when she saw the lips pouting, rather annoyingly. It was a little disappointing that her other parent couldn't pick her up for summer break, but she understood how busy life is when you're an actress. 

 

"Taeng-omma, I want to go home." Miyeon informed, yawning right after. She then heard a loud laugh from the other side, a laugh that she found rather beautiful to be heard. "Ugh, let's just go now!" she said, a little too eagerly. A little too irked.

 

Taeyeon chuckled at her daughter's puffed cheeks. She knew too well on what was going on in Miyeon's narrow mind, "Someone's jealous, hm?"

 

"Wha- Excuse me!?"

 

An eyebrow was raised, her lips were tugged upwards into a sly smirk. "Tell me, do you not find that laughing girl pretty?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Duh who doesn't- I mean, she's okay. Who cares about looks though? Look at her, laughing over some stupid boy jokes. I swear omma, she's annoying. Ah-noh-yeng."  Miyeon started yelling, clearly upset when she saw how the girl interacted with the group of other boys and girls.

 

Taeyeon smiled. 

 

"I used to find Tippany annoying as well, but look at us now. Happily married, with a spoilt brat as our lovely child."

 

Miyeon froze. She suddenly shook her head in a rush, and looked at Taeyeon in disbelief, "I can't believe you called me a brat!"

 

"For a second there, you were thinking about the possibility of being with the girl, weren't you?"

 

"I-I wasn't-! I wasn't!"

 

"Sure, take it your way."

 

"UGH! I'M WALKING HOME!"

 

Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh, shouting at her daughter who was atleast 4 meters away, "I'll see you at home then!"

 

"Omma!"

 

+×+×+×+×+×

 

Miyeon had her eyes plastered on the window, her eyes followed each and every branch of trees that their car passed by. A hum then filled her ears, so beautifully she had to hum along. She smiled, knowing how her mother liked to hum to her when her mind was disturbed ever since she was smaller. It was relaxing. Her mind was cleared, none of the disturbing thoughts and stress could fight their way back in. That was the magic in Taeyeon's voice, calm, yet so alluring. 

 

"I was wondering which part of you that people find attractive-"

 

Miyeon turned to look at Taeyeon, smirking, when Taeyeon returned her stare with a frown plastered.

 

"-but I guess I know that now, why Pany-omma likes you so much."

 

Her smirk transformed into a complete and genuine smile. Taeyeon's expression reflected hers, but quickly adverted her gaze back to the road, before anything could happen. "Correction, your Pany-mma loves me so much."

 

Miyeon rolled her eyes slightly, but laughed afterwards. Her eyes then sparkled in excitement as she started recognizing the road that they were on. She was home, finally. It took her ages to finally be home. She had been waiting for months to go home for the summer break. Living in the dorm wasn't difficult for her, but she often missed her home from time to time. There was just something different between living with a bunch of friends, and living with your parents in your home. Home.

She wasn't the type that could make friends within a snap of her fingers. It took her quite a while to get used to the environment there. She tried her best to talk and make friends, but she wasn't good in continuing the conversations. Fortunate for her, there were some who understood on how shy she was, so they tried to communicate fairly with her. Those people who then became her bestfriends, were none other but Seulgi, Irene, Moonbyul and Wheein. She wasn't close with Irene at first, since Irene was from the popular group, but Irene being Seulgi's girlfriend made her know Irene better. Not to forget Yongsun or better known as Solar, her childhood bestfriend who was also her senior.

 

Miyeon found something funny though. Out of all people, Irene's bestfriend had to be her. Her.

 

"We're home, Minie." Taeyeon stopped the car before smiling at her daughter. Taeyeon urged Miyeon to go out of the car quickly, and when Miyeon did, she was surprised. 

 

Stood atleast 3 meters away from Miyeon was a woman, her hand waving excitedly to the two. The woman shot Miyeon with her popular eye-smile, and Miyeon teared up almost immediately. "Mommy!" 

 

Miyeon ran to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany chuckled lightly and welcomed the running girl with a tight hug. 

 

A thought brought Miyeon to a realization as she pulled away, her arms still tight around Tiffany's back. She faced Taeyeon and tilted her head in confusion,

 

"I thought you said Mommy had work..?"

 

Taeyeon simply grinned.

 

"Thought you knew I was lying."

 

Miyeon leaped out of Tiffany's arms and started running after Taeyeon, "I can't believe you lied to me!"

 

Tiffany on the other hand, couldn't stop admiring her view. She was happy, happy that Miyeon was back. She had missed the latter so much that she declined the job she had for the week, just so she could prepare a welcome meal for the younger. Tiffany then saw how Taeyeon's eyes sparkled in happiness, and that made Tiffany's heart jumped in delight. Tiffany giggled at the two, but her eyes remained looking at Taeyeon. She's so happy, Tiffany thought.

 

"Okay you two, time to eat. I prepared dinner, and either you like it or not, you HAVE to eat it." Tiffany clapped her hands to stop the two from running around, and smirked a little after calling them for dinner. 

 

Miyeon felt her body shivered at the images of Tiffany's cooking, "We're so screwed."

 

Tiffany's homemade foods were always terrible. Always but weirdly,

 

someone was grinning to herself. 

 

"Really? Then I assume you must have prepared desserts as well?" Taeyeon raised her left hand up to rest her chin on her knuckle.

 

Head tilted to the side, Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with confusion written on her face while her lips pouted a little. ", I forgot.."

 

"You know I need desserts." Taeyeon's smile left her face, just to scare her wife a little. 

 

"Tell you what, I'll go out and buy them later, okay Tae?" 

 

Tiffany suggested. She hoped the idea could ease the shorter girl, who was eyeing her in a very.. different, but usual way.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and started walking towards Tiffany, "Don't."

 

Meanwhile, Miyeon had decided to disappear into the house because she knew what was coming. Oh, she knew.

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, what the hell? "But-"

 

Her words were cut off as a pair of sneaky hands made their ways onto Tiffany's waist, before a low whisper was sent to her ears.

 

"I want you for dessert, Tiffany."

 

With that had been said, Taeyeon left a short but warm kiss slightly under Tiffany's right ear. Taeyeon then walked away, happily grinning because,

 

Tiffany was red as . 

 

+×+×+×+×+×

 

Miyeon made her way into the living room while both Taeyeon and Tiffany were still outside. Later on, her phone ringed and she picked it up after seeing who was on her screen.

 

"Eiyo, Ramyeon."

 

"Stop calling me Ramyeon, Sun. What's up?"

 

The girl from the line laughed heartly, "Are you home now?"

 

"Yeah, yeah."

 

"Gee, what a reply. Anyway, remember when you asked me if there was someone who could help tutor you once in a while for summer break?"

"Yeah- Wait-.. YOU FOUND ONE!?" Miyeon exclaimed a little too loud, making the girl from the line shrieked in shock, "Shut it! My cousin is coming over for the whole summer break. She volunteered to tutor you when I asked her opinion about it."

 

Miyeon immediately covered to prevent herself from screaming too loud.

 

"Oh my god.. Thank you Solar! Thank you!"

 

The said girl, Solar, chuckled a little before replying, "What are childhood friends for, Minnie? Ah, you have to pay me with something though."

 

"Sure. What do you want?"

 

".. I'll tell you tomorrow. Come to my house, you'll get to see your tutor as well."

 

"Okay Sola-.. Oh, she hung up. Meh."

 

Miyeon then saw Taeyeon coming in, alone. Taeyeon smirked at her in signal, and Miyeon was extremely annoyed to the point that she her eyes hurt when she rolled them. Tiffany, who was left outside, came in afterwards, "Woah Pany-mma, red much?"

 

Tiffany shot her a glare before making her way to the kitchen really fast. Taeyeon couldn't stop giggling silently after Tiffany passed by. She thought it was funny to wife once in a while, since the latter had been busy with her acting works and barely had the time to spend with Taeyeon. What Taeyeon failed to notice however, was the smirk that appeared on Tiffany's flushed face later. Two can play the game, Tiffany thought, just you wait Taetae.

 

"Omma, stop. I'll come and help you Pany-mma!" Miyeon left Taeyeon alone to help Tiffany in the kitchen. 

 

Both Miyeon and Tiffany came back with hands full of plates. Taeyeon on the other hand was simply sitting around, winking at Tiffany while the latter set the table. Miyeon thought it was disgusting. She didn't came back home to see her parents flirting with one another. When they finished preparing the table, the three of them sat near each other and digged in. They chatted around for a bit before Miyeon decided to choke Taeyeon with her sudden words.

 

"Omma, I want a sister."

 

"What-.. What are you talking about!?" Taeyeon raised her voice a little, her eyebrows connected to form a frown.

 

Miyeon groaned in frustration, "Oh come on. You guys have been married for 4 years!"

 

Tiffany was surprisingly quiet at that moment. It wasn't that she didn't agree to Miyeon's request, she was just too shy to answer.

 

"W-we already have you.. though." Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, afraid that her words would offend the latter, "Omma, you know too well that sometimes I am more like a sister to you. I am turning 17 this year, I can't be alone. I. Still. Want. A. Sibling!"

 

"Just shut up and eat, Kim-Hwang Miyeon. I'll.." Taeyeon paused. Tiffany immediately raised her head and her eyes met Taeyeon's gaze.

 

"I'll think about it."

 

That evening, Tiffany had her face flushed twice by the same person again.

 

Miyeon wasn't eager though. She knew her wishes were always fulfilled. She became a legit Kim-Hwang after wishing for it 7 years ago, when she was barely 10 years old.

 

+×+×+×+×+×

 

Taeyeon was on her bed, thinking of several life changing situations. More of a life changing decisions, actually. She had been thinking about Miyeon's request. What would happen if she decided to have another one, but this time, biologically? She didn't want it to become the reason she accidently neglect her oldest in the future, but she knew Tiffany wanted a baby.

 

Ugh, what should I do? She asked to particularly no one, with both of her hands raised to cover her eyes.

 

Suddenly, the bathroom door creaked open. What the heck?

 

Taeyeon sat up to check on the disturbing sound, only to regret her action right after. Her eyes widened along at the sight that was infront of her. Tiffany was leaning against the bathroom door while her body was only covered in a thin bathrobe. The bathrobe was so soft that it slid down Tiffany's shoulder a little, exposing her milky skin and collar bone. Amused with the reaction, Tiffany decided to wife with a y experience.

Tiffany started guiding Taeyeon's eyes with her soft, skinny fingers. Her hand slowly went up to touch her visible collar bones. She saw how Taeyeon's eyes sparkled at her action, and that was when she pulled her bathrobe ribbon to completely drop the piece of cloth. 

 

Oh, how Taeyeon's jaw dropped at the sight.

 

Tiffany used the advantage to move forward while her fingers continued to dance on her own body. When she finally stood infront of her wife, Tiffany bent down a little and raised her right hand to snake on Taeyeon's sweaty neck. Nervous, hm?

 

Taeyeon gulped. She gulped hard when Tiffany looked at her in a rather seductive way. Harder when Tiffany sat on her lap.

 

"Hungry for dessert?" Tiffany whispered low  while her sneaky fingers made their way to brush Taeyeon's locks. She swiftly moved her hands to Taeyeon's back, her eyes locked with Taeyeon's. Tiffany was immediately when her wife was having difficulties in stabilizing her breathing, she knew too well that Taeyeon was hungry. Hungry for her.

 

Tiffany lunged forward with her chest pressed again Taeyeon's own. Her hands found their way back to Taeyeon's neck and Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon yet again, "Touch me baby."

 

That made Taeyeon growled in lust. Tiffany was suddenly pushed down before she found herself already laying on the bed, with the hungry Taeyeon on top of her. Taeyeom was ooking at her intensely, as if she was seeking for a reassurance from Tiffany.

 

"I want you."

 

Tiffany said.

 

"Eat me hard, Taeyeon."

 

And that was when Tiffany's body was attacked with a hungry pair of soft lips.

 

+×+×+×+×+×

 

Ding Dong.

 

A door was pulled open from the inside, and stood infront of Miyeon was a girl that looked her age. The girl was slightly shorter. Her long hair was curled beautifully, and her lips were grinning, showing her 1cm teeth, "Minnie!"

 

"Hi Solar-unnie." Miyeon simply replied, smiling in return. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter