That Girl Her Daughter Hated (Part 2)

That Evil Midget Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess who's back? Hah. Sorry, I know I've been neglecting you readers for so long.. but life wasn't good to me. I've been trying to get some inspiration to get a better chapter but life just had to be challenging. Anyways, I did some small changers to the previous chapters, so I suggest you to reread the chapters to get a better experience. p.s, this chapter focuses on Miyeon's love life. But Taeny's here too. Just read yeah? Captain Tippanyoung, out! :)

+×+×+×+×+×

Miyeon made her way back and forth around the entrance of her favorite amusement park, waiting for two certain girls to arrive in a short while. Her thoughts wandered to the night before, when she had spent a ridiculously good amount of time with none other but the Wendy Son. Being the dense girl she was, she was oblivious of her own smile that appeared slowly on her pale lips. At least she did realize it, a little later, since there was a certain voice that made the smile grew even bigger, "Miyeon!"

She turned to seek for the owner. She saw then, that there were two girls walking towards her. One was simply walking, while the other was waving her hands rather eagerly. 

"Wendy! Sola-.. unnie?"

The said girl, Solar, ignored Miyeon’s questioning tone. She looked around, as if she was looking for someone, before she turned back to the younger girl, "Is Byul not here yet?"

"She’ll come, Solar-unnie. Calm down."

Miyeon reassured Solar who was internally dying with her thoughts on her mad girlfriend. Solar started walking in circles, and she didn’t seem like she would stop any time soon, but her cousin beat her to that. "Yongsun-unnie. If you won’t calm down, how are you going to face her?" 

"Wendy’s right, Solar-unnie. You’ll have to-"

"Miyeeeeooong!" Another girl screamed for her name from afar. Her hair was beautifully dyed in silver and Miyeon had to admit, the girl always had the best hair ever. Dyed, or not.

"Speak of the devil. How come she doesn’t look mad at all?" Miyeon questioned the oldest between them. Solar had her back faced the silver haired girl, "Because she doesn’t know that I’m here, remember?" she whispered a little, but enough for Miyeon to hear her response. 

"Ooh, hi there Wendy and the girl with her back- .. What are you doing here, Yongsun-unnie?"

Solar took a deep breath and turned towards the questioning girl. Her heart was beating irregularly, nervous and scared if the latter would run away from her. When the silver haired girl noticed how the older one between them was slightly shaking, her eyes softened almost immediately. "Byul, we need to talk. Please?"

"About what, Yongsun-ah? I thought you made it clear that-"

"No!" Solar interupted before Moonbyul could finish her sentence, "I need to let you know something so please, please let me explain. Please, Byul-ah."

Moonbyul sighed when she felt her heart sank at the pleading, she knew she could never win against the older girl. The older girl was her weakness, always her weakness. "Okay."

The teary eyes of Solar’s changed to instant display of happiness. Her lips curled to form a genuine smile that almost made Moonbyul smile as well. Her hand went to hold onto Moonbyul’s wrist gently, afraid that the younger would escape from her sight, and also to guide her to somewhere more private, "I’ll take Moonbyul with me now. You two have fun studying, I’ll call you to meet up when we’re done talking with each other okay?" she informed the youngest two.

"Cool." Miyeon simply said while Wendy nodded her head, lips smiling to encourage the oldest. Miyeon then turned her attention to the Canadian girl, "Let’s go to my Omma’s?" 

She raised her hand towards the latter as a sign of an invitation, and the Canadian gladly took the hand into her smaller own.

Damn her hand is warm.

"Hey, Wendy? Uh.." 

Wendy looked up, but instead of turning towards the girl beside her, she just hummed as her respond. 

"How do I pay you..? Please don’t say you don’t need anything. Let me at least pay you in any form that you prefer, please?" Miyeon plead. She doesn’t enjoy the idea of having someone to tutor her completely for free. She thought it was ridiculous. 

Wendy hummed once again, but her hum sounded curious. Miyeon could guess that the former was thinking. "Pay me with memories."

What on earth is she talking about? "Huh?"

The other giggled, "Help me make good memories here. Make me happy."

 Miyeon was confused for a second before realizing what the Canadian girl wanted. She smiled a little. A little turned bigger, and bigger, and bigger.. Heck, she was grinning to her ears. "Do you perhaps, want to spend moooore time with me?"

"..Why not?" 

The fu--That was unexpected.

"S-Sure. Yeah. Sure!" she felt her cheeks reddened. Miyeon wasn’t expecting Wendy to be so bold. She wanted to tease the latter, but it was her who got teased instead. She felt a brush on her hand, and found Wendy staring at her with a warm smile.

Miyeon being Miyeon, she couldn’t help but to smile back.

Before they realized, they were already in front of Taeyeon’s glory restaurant. "Come on. Let’s go inside."

Wendy nodded as she felt herself being dragged. Softly. Not that she disliked it. When they were inside, she was quite surprised with how cozy the interior was. It was rather fancy, but it didn’t had the uncomfortable vibe to it. 

"Wendy! Welcome. Here to study?"

She heard someone called for her name and when she turned around, she was again surprised, but this time at how young Taeyeon looked like. Taeyeon looked as if she was just their age. She had her black hair tied up in a pony tail and her bangs were hanging on her forehead. She wasn’t wearing a specific uniform, but she wore a white shirt that was tucked into her black pants. "Oh-oh. Don’t stare for too long Wendy. Someone’s going to be jealous." she smirked.

Wendy apologized and smiled a little, thinking that the older meant her wife, "I’m sorry Taeyeon-unnie. You just look really young!"

Though, she got a little confused when Taeyeon shot a smirk to the girl beside her instead. She turned towards Miyeon, and the latter was throwing fire balls with eyes on Taeyeon’s attire. "Wow there kid. Look at your oh-I’m-glaring-eyes. Faiyya!" 

Taeyeon laughed to herself while Miyeon was burning on the inside, "Taeyeon-omma!"

Soon, another woman made her appearance to the scene. Wendy wasn’t as shocked this time, for she knew that the actress doesn’t age physically. "Enough Taetae, Minnie. Here’s your menu Wendy. What would you like to have? Don’t worry, food’s on our house."

"Ah no-"

"We don’t take no for an answer." Taeyeon cut her off.

Wendy giggled a little and nodded, which gained her smiles from the couple before her. She took her time in ordering while Miyeon suggested their popular dishes. About approximately 3 minutes after, Wendy placed her order to Tiffany. "Alright! We’ll send it to you after you girls are done with your studies. Meanwhile, we’ll let you have some snacks first." Tiffany decided.

Taeyeon agreed, "Yeahh. We could’nt allow Minnie to eat before she studies. She becomes a lazy every time after she eats. You know, she was once fat too--Ow!"

Miyeon was slapping Taeyeon on her shoulder with her cheeks extremely reddened. Wendy then had the thought, oh she’s so naturally cute.

"Let’s just go to the office Wendy." Miyeon pulled Wendy by her wrist, softly, before Wendy could even react to it.

+×+×+×+×+×

"There. We can stop here for today. I can’t believe you can handle all of these lessons in less than 2 hours!" Wendy chuckled when she saw Miyeon already down on the floor.

"Gotta do what I gotta do. Plus, it wasn’t that hard since my tutor gave me her best as well." 

Damn Miyeon really got her traits from Taeyeon-unnie.

All of a sudden, Miyeon stood up and stretched a little. Just as Wendy was about to ask the girl on her quick action, a loud growl echoed inside the quiet room.

To be precise, it was an extremely loud growl.

"... He..hehe. I-I’m gonna go and take our foods. Be right back." and Miyeon was gone within a second. Wendy simply giggled at the latter. Cute.

Later on, Miyeon came back with plates on her hands. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany tagged along, with Taeyeon holding on to their drinks while Tiffany seemed a little rushed with napkins in her delicate hand. Miyeon put the plates on the study table but did not sat down. Instead, she went to her other mother and gave her a peck on her cheek. Tiffany smiled at the younger and moved towards her to repeat the younger’s action.


Wendy who had no idea on what was going on, stared at them with her eyebrows connected to form a confusion. She then saw Taeyeon who looked at her in amusement. The latter then mouthed out ‘duty calls’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter