Memorable Night

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook: *In his mind* Why would she be with this damn horse.... Pff...*.

I was walking with J-Hope in the park, while eating an ice cream. During the whole time he made me laugh with his jokes. His smile was so bright, omg, he made me cheer up in no time.

You: Today was fun Hopie oppa! *Smiles at him*.

J-Hope: No problem! By the way, wanna me to walk you home?

You: Ah it's fine, no need.

J-Hope: Are you sure? It's already 6pm....

You: Really it's fine oppa! I am a big girl haha.

J-Hope: Ok so BIG girl~ See you tomorrow (Your name)! Sweet dreams!~ *Waves while walking away*.

You: *Waves back and sees him disappear*.

You: *In your mind* Guess i will go back home now...

Walking back home, i took a look at my phone....OMG! 50 missed calls from Jimin, 4 from Yeri and 12 from Irene, 2 unread messages from Chae unnie, 3 from Tzuyu and 1 from Taeyeon unnie. I FORGOT THAT AFTER LUNCH I SKIPPED AND DIDN'T INFORM NO ONE THAT I WAS COMING BACK LATE!!! !!! My parents, Chaerin unnie, my friends....Jimin!!! Will kill me.... I continued to scroll down my phone when someone covered my mouth by surprise and dragged me by force to a dark corner.

You: LET - ME---!!!

???: You remember me young lady?~*Whispers to your ear*.

I knew this voice.....It was the drunk man that Jungkook beat up the other time! Oh no....

You: Let me go! Let me-

Man: Shut up ! *Slaps you*.

You: A-ah! *Cries*

I couldn't bear it i just closed my eyes. Even if i knew there was no one to save me this time.... Then again i heard noises of puches and kickes. It couldn't be him....No way...

You: *Opens her teary eyes*.

It was him.....How....? When i was thinking of how it was impossible for him to be here, the man hit him with a glass bottle, making him get a cut on his lip, another one on his cheek and fell down.

You: Jungkook!!! *I ran to him *.

Man: This time i brought something to prevent your boyfriend from beating me! And now your turn!

Jungkook: YOU BASTARD! GET AWAY FROM HER! *Yells and hit him with a metalic stick he found on the ground*.

The man fell down unconscious once again and then Jungkook turned towrards me still bleeding.

Jungkook: You okay!?

You: Look at you! Are YOU okay!!? *Comes near him and sees his cuts*.

Jungkook: It's ok.... What were you doing alone at this hour in these darks streets huh!?

You: H-huh.... And you!?

Jungkook: Don't try to turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter