I Hate You

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just ran back to Jimin and J-Hope while crying. You were broken, your heart was just broken. Everything shattered.

Jimin: Hey what happened!? Why are you crying!? *Comes near you and cups your face*.

J-Hope: (Your name)!? Wae!? Who made you cry!? *Looks at you worried and at the same time gets angry*.

You: H-he was just playing with me....Just....He wasn't sincere at all..... Oppa....What did i do!? Did i do something this wrong to be hurted like that!? *Cries harder*.

Jimin: BASTARD! *Forms his fists*.

J-Hope: Jimin.....Later, let's head back for now.

Jimin: You are right. Come (Your name). *Takes your hand and leaves the cocktail with J-Hope*.

In The Car

Jimin: Aigoo... (Your name).....Stop crying....*Wipes your tears*.

J-Hope: Don't worry too much (Your name)-ah. All will go well, sleep for now. *Holds your hand*.

You: Jimin.....Hopie oppa.... *Sobs* O-ok, i will sleep a bit....*Leans on J-Hope's shoulder's and sleeps*.

Jimin: *Driving* I really can't get that damn bastard!!!! Is his head filled with !?

J-Hope: Yah focus. And well you know how he is. He would sometimes get enough of IU and go with other girls, toy with them and then go back to her after..... It doesn't surprise me that much but it's true that i'm angry.... *Pats your head*.

Jimin: Aish....You are right....But you know he was jealous because you were dancing with his girl.... 

J-Hope: Jinjja? Well, still i don't think it's enough for a man to cheat on his girlfriend, because technically we were in front of him.....

Jimin: Dae.....Well i just can't face Jungkook now.... Next time i see him, he will die..... I trusted him to not hurt her..... 

J-Hope: How about we talk with words  to him first Jimin-ah...... You always talk with punches and kicks!

Jimin: Ok....

The Next Day

You woke up with swollen eyes.....You had cried a lot.... You took a shower and then went on the edge of your bed and started to cry again....

You: Why..... Why me....!? Jungkook why.... Was toying with me this fun.... Ha, i can't believe you actually just played with my feelings. All we did, didn't mean anything at all for you...... I HATE YOU!!! *Cries*.

Jimin: *From the other side of your door, hears everything* AISH I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!! *Leaves and goes somewhere*.

Few Minutes Later

You: *Hears a knock on your door* Y-yes...? *Wipes you tears*.

CL: *Opens your door* Hey (Your name)- What happened!!!? WHY ARE CRYING!!!!? *Hugs you immidiatly*.

You: I-i am fine unnie.....*Hugs back*.

CL: No you aren't! The other day you didn't atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter