Why

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook: *Sitting on a chair beside Jimin at an empty table* Yah hyung.... 

Jimin: What? *While drinking another glass of wine*.

Jungkook: How can you drink all this wine!? Seriously....! It's your 5th glass! *Dumbfounded*.

Jimin: Well i often go in cocktails or clubs, so i'm used to it.

Jungkook: Uh... So you are a womanizer too?

Jimin: Yah kid! I'm not a womanizer like you or Taehyung... I don't flirt with women when i drink or such. I just drink, that's all. *Continues to drink*.

Then a slow started.

Jimin: Hey, a slow started, go find your girlfriend and dance already.

Jungkook: Right i'll- *But when he was about to go and find you, he saw you in J-Hope's arms, dancing*.

Jungkook: *In his mind* Why.... Why....Why are you always with him...I had enough seeing you with him, hearing you being with him....*.

Jimin: Still here? *Finishes his glass*.

Jungkook: Pfff...Look...*Points at you and J-Hope* Well no need to go and ask... She is enjoying it enough with this horse....*His face turns dark and he sits back down on his chair*.

Jimin: I told you to not say bad things about Hoseok hyung... She is just dancing with him because it's his first time.

Jungkook: First time...FIRST TIME!? Well you know hyung, it's my first cocktail too! And there it's my girlfriend in another man's arms! I don't care about who it is! Look at how they are looking at each other and laughing! Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter