Stalker?

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sorry for the very late update guys~).

It's been two months now, Jungkook and you bought an appartement and were living together. You were sometimes lonely because he is an idol but it didn't matter, because you knew that being an idol is not an easy thing. Today Jungkook texted you, saying that he would finish work earlier so you two would meet at the park and spend the night out.

You: Hmm.... I should go buy groceries.... Jungkook forgot to buy them again..... Ah this boy~ *You then made your way to the market*.

While walking to the market you had the sensation that someone was watching you.... But you shrugged that thought away and ignored it. You bought few things at the market and headed home. But indeed on your way home you felt someone was following you, to make sure if you were right you turned around but no one was there......

You: I'm crazy...... *Walks home*.

???: *Hiding in the corner of a street not to far from you* (Your name), you don't have much time left....... You will soon say bye bye to your dear Jungkook.....

Later At The Park

You came at the park at 3pm like Jungkook told you, but it was already 4pm and still no sight of Jungkook. Then you suddenly got a text.

You: Ah finally.... At least a text from this pab- *Reads the text*.....

From: Kookie

Sorry i can't make it (Your name), forgive me. Go back home safely.

You:  What is that kind of message!? Agrh..... *Walking back home you got a call from IU and you answered* Dae unnie? 

IU: (Your name)? Where are you? How come you didn't come yet?

You: Bwo? What do you mean?

IU: Today we organized a barbecue party to celebrate the new drama of Taehyung..... Didn't Jungkook tell you about it?

You: A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter