New school

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was your first day at your new school. Your brother Jimin was driving you to school when he started to talk to you.

(Y/N)'s POV

Jimin: (Your name) when i'll drop you at school first go to the office okay?

You: i know Jimin... I'm not a baby...I'm nearly 18... But your in the school too right? Why aren't you coming too? 

Jimin: Aish... my lil sis... Didn't I told you i have my reputation at school, and that if people see me with you on your first day your pourcentage of getting new friends is 0? 

You: Oh yeah... Ok...

At school 

You:*Gets off the car* Bye Jimin have a good day~

Jimin: You too~ Make new friends~ *Then drives off to park the car and goes his way*.

You walked in the school and directly searched for the office when you bumped into someone. It was a girl.

???: Oh sorry! I wasn't watching were i was going!!!

You: Oh no it's okay, um... by the way could you tell me the where is the office please?

???: Oh you are a new student! Sure, come!! *Leads her to the office*.

You: Thank you so much!

???: No problem! By the way I'm Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you!*Smiles at you*.

You: Nice to meet you Taeyeon, I'm (your name).

Taeyeon: Okay so (Your name) I'll wait for you.

You: Oh you are sure?

Taeyeon: Yes.

You: Ok thanks again*Enters the office*.

Headmaster:Oh you must be Park (Your name) right?

You: Yes Ma'am.

Headmaster: So *Gives her her schedule, uniform and class* I hope you will enjoy school here, make friends and have a good day Miss.

You: Thank you very much Ma'am *Leaves the office and sees Taeyeon waiting*.

Taeyeon: Hey! Done? So in which class are you in?

You: Huh... I'm in class 3.

Taeyeon: We are in the same class! I hope we can be friends (Your name)!?

You: Sure! I would love to be your friend!*Smiles at her*.

Taeyeon: *Smiles back* Go change and then let's go!

You:*Changes quicly and heads to class with Taeyeon*.

Taeyeon: (Your name) I have to tell you to be carefull in this school.

You: Wae?? *Nervous*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter