Jerk and Hero

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He.... kissed you.... You just slapped him for what he did.

You: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!? *Shouts*.

Jungkook: Ouch... YAH! YOU DARE SLAP ME ON THE FACE!!! *Glares at you*.

You: If you had not kissed i would not have slapped you!!!

Jungkook: Huh... Girls are such hypers about kisses and all... Do you think I did that because i loved you or such? Hahahaha! I don't love you (Your name), i don't give a about loving you! I just did that to play around*He smirks*.

You: *In your mind* H-he just said that h-he was toying with me!!? That he was just doing that to play!!?*Starts to cry* YOU ARE JUST A BIG JERK JEON JUNGKOOK!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!? I hate you!!*Runs away*.

I just ran and went to the rooftop for some fresh air. I couldn't believe him... He actually really did that to you... He was really a bad boy.... A jerk... You just hated him and were crying when someone just came by....

???: (Your name)!!!?

You:H-huh....?*Turns around to see who it is*J-jimin....

Jimin: Why are you cryin sis!? WHO MADE YOU CRY!!?*Gets angry*.

You: It's one of your friends.......*Cries*.

Jimin: WHO!? I'll kick his !!!*Makes his fists up*.

You: Oppa.... He hurted me so much....This jerk....

Jimin: Hey...*Hugs her* Don't worry (Your name), your my little sister and even if i told you to not come too much near me, i'm your big brother and i will protect you.

You: Thanks Jimin*Hugs back and wipes her tears* It's Jungkook.......

Jimin: Aish this kid!!! What is going on in his damn ty head!!? I'm gonna kick the hell outta him (Your name)! You will see!!! Come let's find him!!!

You: But that would mean skip class!!!

Jimin: Well it's not a- Oh right you never skipped class.... Well it will be a start come!!!*Drags you down of the rooftop like a child*.

You could just laugh and giggle at you big bro. He could be a pabo but he was you dear caring oppa. That's why you loved him so much. It was your super hero. You two walked in the empty corridors when you reached the basketball court where you found the BTS gang playing skipping cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter