Two

Library

*3rd Person's POV*

"I'm here because I want to see you up close, to talk to you, to introduce myself, to tell you something."

   They stared at each other a bit.
  The bell rang again. Time for class.

Joonmyeon's eyes grew bigger. 'Oh! I totally forgot to review!!!!' He hurriedly grabbed his bag and book. Suddenly soft lips planted on his cheek. He turned seeing Yixing standing, ready to leave with his bag. "Goodbye, beautiful. See you around!" The other left with a smile, leaving him with wider eyes than earlier. He stood up and ran to the opposite way as Yixing went. But they didn't know that they'll be in the same class. Yixing walked happily through hallways, even his droopy eyes are smiling.


*Lay's POV*

      As I'm walking and humming our band's song, 'Monster'. I heard someone call my name.

"Lay! Lay hyung!" I turned to see where the voice comes from. I saw a tall guy with big ears, another 6 footer with a face, a troll, a dark kid and a pokerfaced spoiled brat looking kid coming to me. I frowned, Who are they again? They jogged towards me. "...who are you, guys, again?" I asked. They suddenly stopped. The big eared frowned unattractively, the faced facepalmed, the troll/dinosaur is holding his laugh, the other two just sighed. Seriously? What's wrong with my question? I scratched the back of my head. "Here we go again.." I heard the big eared. "Hyung, we're your band mates, your friends! How could you forget us!" The dark kid said dramatically. "There, there, little Jongin." The pokerfaced one faked a cry and hugged the said 'Jongin' while patting Jongin's head. I just watched them, not understanding anything. "Tch, enough." The faced said. Oh, I remember them now. "Hey, Kris." I greeted the faced out of nowhere. So that's his name. How did I remember his name? I don't know either. "Ayo." He greeted back. "How could you remember him but can't remember us?!" Chanyeol asked me with his usual funny face. I chuckled and shook my head. "Pfft.. Lay-hyung really need some help!" Chen put an arm around my shoulder and laughed. "Hey, don't worry. I remember you now." I said as I patted Chanyeol's shoulder. 

      We walked to our class. In our way there, we saw an eyeliner guy looked at us from head to toe with a raised eyebrow before walking into the classroom. The teacher doesn't seem to care when he walked in and just sat on his seat as if he's not late. We just shrugged and walked in. But of course what happened to the guyliner didn't happened to us. I don't know why. We're just late just like that guyliner. 

"Stop right there, young men." Mr. Choi stopped us from walking to our seats. "To the detention room." He said calmly. What? Did I hear it right? "S-sir, what?" Jongin asked. Tsk, what's wrong with this teacher? I looked around in annoyance. And jackpot, I saw a familiar face that made me smile. I smiled at him and wave. Aaand he looked away  I sighed, then, I noticed his seat mate, it's the guyliner who is smirking sassily at us. They are still busy talking to Mr. Choi, telling him that it's not right. I felt someone poking me.
"Hmm?"
"Into Mr. Nice guy, huh?" Kris asked. 
I just chuckled. Though, I'm not looking at him, I know he's smirking.  
"Into Mr. President." Chen, who is beside me, teased.

"It's because, you guys are late." I heard the teacher again. 

"The hell? Isn't the guy with eyeliner on is late as well?" Chen said, frowning.

    I decided to speak up. "But Sire, isn't it unfair that you let that guyliner" I pointed to that eyeliner guy. I can see in the side of my eyes that he is now scoffing. Sorry, kid. I don't know your name. Chanyeol leaned to his side(to me) and faked a cough, saying, "It's Baekhyun." I looked at him and frown. How could he know the guyliner's name? "Oh sorry, Bacon to—" 
"It's BAEKHYUN! Not BACON!" The guyliner stood up from his seat. "Mr. Byun! Seat down!" Mr. Choi made him sit.
"Okay.. As I am saying, you let Mr. Byun to proceed, though, he, also, is late just like my clients and I." I nodded and so do my friends. I watched Mr. Choi to nod his head.
"Right, that's right.." He started.
We're waiting for him to say, 'okay, now take your seats' but we heard something. "Right.. Now, Mr. Byun Baekhyun, with the EXO, to the detention room." He smiled. 

"Oh come on, Mr. You can do better than this." I heard Sehun whispering to himself. "Did you hear that, hyung? That's not right!" Jongin complained to me. As our group's lawyer, I don't really know what to do now. "He can't just do this to us!" Chen whined. "Yeah! And this is just our first late!" Chanyeol added. I listened to their complains. 

Then, 

"Kyungie~"
"No! Hyung! I told you! We're not getting bubbleteas now. We have a cl—" a small kid with big eyes and a small doe eyed girl. Wait, he called the girl 'hyung', that's a guy? 

   Mr. Choi slammed the book on the table, "Okay! Now, all of you! To the detention room!"

   I don't know why but, the cute big eyed kid is now scary. I can see a dark aura(lol) on him. He glared at the girl, or guy?

(We have some problems with the Internet :/ )