Three

Library

"Kyungie~"

"No! Hyung! I told you! We're not getting bubbleteas now. We have a cl—" a small kid with big eyes and a small doe eyed girl. Wait, he called the girl 'hyung', that's a guy?

   Mr. Choi slammed the book on the table, "Okay! Now, all of you! To the detention room!"

   I don't know why but, the cute big eyed kid is now scary. I can see a dark aura(lol) on him. He glared at the girl, or guy?

"Sorry, Kyung." The girl pouted. They both actually can pass as a girl. I shrugged. "Hyung?" Sehun called. "Why are you shrugging?" He asked. I just smiled and shrugged again. He just chuckled, "Hyung, she looks cute, aight?" I hummed in agreement. But nah, she ain't my style. I prefer Joonmyeon. I looked at the cute little Joonmyeon talking to his friend. Why are you so beautiful? I sighed.

"Detention room! Now!"

"Sir! Even Mr. President is late to the class!" A tall kid pointed at him.

   I looked at Mr. Choi. He's massaging his forehead. Lol stress.

"Kim J—"

And again,

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" A panda like guy, girl? screamed in an unmanly manner. He fell on the floor, scared and crying. "WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT BUUUUUUUG!?" He yelled at his seatmate, a baozi like girl? Why do they look like a girl? I'm getting confused. I frowned, still watching the scene. "What? It's my pet. Isn't it cute?" The other smiled, putting the bug back to it's small cage. These people confuses me.

   The teacher went to the two(Panda, Baozi), grabbed the other two(Joonmyeon, Bacon) and threw them to us. Pushing all of us out of the classroom. "To the detention room!" He yelled before closing the door. My friends and I can't help it anymore and laughed. Mr. Choi's face! Is just—Hahahaha. We walked to the detention room, still laughing. "Have you guys seen his face!?" Chanyeol laughed, wiping his tears from laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah. And it's HAHAHAHA." Jongin laughed with him. I chuckled and shook my head. I felt eyes looking at me. I looked at Joonmyeon. I caught him staring at me, but he looked away and blushed as I looked back at him. You're looking at me. Stop staring, you'll melt me. Staring is rude. I smiled at myself. When we reached the detention room, we went inside and no one is in there so we just do whatever we want. We pushed the chairs and sat on the floor in a shape of a circle.

*3rd Person's POV*

"Do you guys know what's funny?" Chen started.

"What? Your face?" Chanyeol laughed. He earned a glare from the other. Then, Kris nudged him , causing him to groan. He pouted childishly afterwards.

"What?" All eyes are on him.

"We've been classmates for 5 months, almost half a year, yet we still do not know each other." He chuckled. He cleared his throat and confidently smiled. "I'm Kim Jongdae, better known as Chen. The troll king also the main vocalist of our band, EXO."

"Uhh.. So, we're supposed to introduce ourselves now?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Well, duh? obviously." Tao, being sassy raised an eyebrow too.

'These girls are sassy. Wait? Are they really girls?' Yixing thought.

"Well, duh?" Baek mimics that made the tall panda hit him playfully in the arm.

"Shhhh..." Minseok stopped them. You can hear a sighing angel on the background.

[who is next to who: Chen>Chanyeol>Lay>Sehun>Kris>Kai>Suho>Zitao>Baekhyun>Kyungsoo>Luhan>Xiumin>Chen]

"I'm Park Chanyeol, as you can see our band have some rappers and I am one of them. I also play guitar, drums, and other instruments. I sometimes dj too." He gave everyone a derp smile and formed a peace sign on his one hand.

It's Lay's turn. He better not forget anything. "I'm Zhang Yixing, prefers to be called Lay. I'm another member of the band. I sing, play instruments too and compose. I'm forgetful and the nice guy of our group." He smiled to everyone and glanced at Suho, his eyes get softer as they planted on the angel. Phew, I thought he'll forget his own name. When he said that he's the nice guy, his friends are chuckling and even holding their laugh. He gave them a 'WHAT?'-look. 

"Pffft, nothing, hyung." Sehun started. "It's just that yesterday, you were so mad and made a ruckus at the near university." He explained. The said troublemaker raised his eyebrow. "Really?" Then he frowned, rubbing his nape. The angel watched him nervously, 'Please, stop rubbing your nape. You're looking more handsome when you do that.' "I gueth(guess), It'th(It's) my turn." Thehun-- I mean Sehun started. "I'm Oh Sehun, I am one of the rappers that Chanyeol hyung is talking about. I'm into dancing too. I guess, Lay hyung forgot to mention that he likes dancing too." He looked at Luhan. "I like girls like you too." He stated, causing Luhan and the others to choke on their own spit. "I. AM. NOT. A. GIRL! TRY TO SAY THAT AGAIN. HUH? TRY------" The 'manly' deer pulled his sleeves up, wanting to start a fight. Minseok pulled him before he could even stand and shoved a bun on her-- I mean, his mouth.(A/N: Luhan!! You're confusing meeeee. TT^TT)

'Hnnngh! I'll get to beat your next time!' Lu thought.

. . . Silence. . . . . .

"What? You're actually a he? It's okay, I'm biual." The young Sehun winked. Hearing his laughing on the background made him laugh too. The deer is pretty mad right now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! SHHHHH.. GUYS! IT'S MY TURN, SO LISTEN!" Kai yelled and got hit on the head from Kris.

"It's my turn, idiot. What's with the hurry? You have somewhere else to go." The leader said lazily. The tan male pouted.

"I'm Wu Yifan, call me Kris. I got the Kris nickname from my friends in Canada. I'm a rapper and also a vocalist. I play instruments too. I am good in arts, it's Kricasso when it comes to arts." He stated and his friends hid their laughs.

'Kricasso.' Chanyeol laughs silently slapping Chen's arm.

'What the---' Chen also laughs, and also slapping Chanyeol in the arm.

(How do you guys feel about Kris playing an instrument for the band?)

Kris looked at Kai, giving him a signal that it is finally his turn. The younger looked at him slowly and got a nod from him. The younger happily grinned like a child. It is weird that his expression suddenly changed, from a child into someone who is more likely to seduce someone. It's effective though, he caught the owl's attention. Kyungsoo is unconsciously mesmerized to the other. "I'm Kim Jongin, but better to call me Kai instead. Only those who are important enough people to me can call me by my real name." He scanned the circle of people. It seems like his friend don't really give that much of attention. But he noticed that there is someone beautiful watching him that made him smile. "I sometimes rap but I'm a vocalist more often. I like dancing too, just like Sehun and Lay hyung. The three of us handle the Dance Club. And, that guy, right there is the Club President" he pointed at the guy who is currently taking off to dreamland."

"Wow, you guys are normal." Tao giggled.

(A/N: It's been a whileeee.... Sorry. We had a lot of things to do at school. TT^TT the tests kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *crieshanriver* i've been working with the chapter but i lost my phone where i am writing/typing the ideas. then i gave my new phone to my brother where new ideas are typed but he deleted the app before i could even update the draft. we had a lot of works at school so yeah.. sighs. i give too much excuses. i just got my new laptop so i decided to work on it again.)

words: 1226