One

Library
(A/N: sorry for the grammatical errors, typos, etc.)
 
    School bell rang, ending the classes.
 
Joonmyeon closed his book and grabbed his bag. His friends walked towards him, so they can all eat lunch together.
 "Joonma!" Tao, one of his friends called. He let out a small chuckle.
"Wanna go grab some lunch?" Luhan asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
 
*Suho's POV*
 
Lu-hyung asked me to go lunch with them
I gave him a sad smile, answering his question. I watched them sigh. Xiumin-hyung sighed again, "Oh come on, Suho. Eat lunch first before you review for the afternoon's quiz." Baekhyun nodded. "Give yourself a break! Look at you, you're turning into a zombie!" Baek added.
 
I smiled, "Fiiiine"
 
"Good." I heard someone saying that, I swear, it sounds like Kyungsoo. I looked around, looking for him. Our friends are puzzled because of my actions. "Woah!" I was shock when I saw him beside me. "How offensive this is!" He glared at me. I just stared at him. "As far as I remember, I'm 1cm taller than you!" He added causing the others to laugh. "Yah!! Guys, don't laugh!" I pouted.
 
We went to the cafeteria for lunch.
 
 
*Someone's POV*
 
I walked to the library and went to his spot. I have something to tell him. I sat on one of the couches and put my bag on the floor. I want to know more about him, aside from being the student council president, being a top student, hardworking, kind and cute. 
    I checked the time in my wrist watch. 10 minutes have passed, he's still not here.
What's taking him so long? Something might happened to him.. Nahh, I need to be patient. He must be eating his lunch. I decided to take a nap while waiting. There's no way he is not coming here.
 
 
*3rd Person's POV*
 
After Joonmyeon ate his lunch with his friends. He went to the library, he smiled at the librarian who is smiling back at him. He went to his spot but he suddenly stopped when he saw a guy sleeping on the other couch. He slowly went to the other couch and sat. He grabbed a book from his bag and tried to concentrate on when he is reading. But his eyes won't stop to look at the other. He tried to peek to see the other's face, his book still covering the half of his face, but he failed because the guy is wearing  hoodie was covering the upper part of the face. He put down his book on the coffee table and observed him. He is not wearing the proper uniform, he's wearing the uniform's pants and white polo, a hoodie, and converse shoes instead of black shoes. He stared at the sleeping guy's plump lips, they look so soft. He shook his head when he realized that he has been staring at the stranger. He noticed the other move a bit. He panicked and grabbed his book, pretending that he is reading. 
 
    The stranger yawned and stretched his arms. "Am I in heaven?".. Suho tried to ignore him and continue pretending, he peeked from his book and looked at the other. He.. He's s-so attractive.. The thought. "Woah.. I didn't know heaven looks like a library." He can see the other's amazement. He's still half asleep. He giggled. He caught the other's attention, the other's droopy eyes stared at him. He saw him smile so attractively. He felt his face heat up, so heccovered his face with the book to hide it. 
 
"Oh an angel! Wahhh.. I didn't know angels read upside down."
 
This caused Joonmyeon heat up more. He was embarrassed. He slowly put down the book. "Y-you're not in heaven..." He said shyly. Urgh... Why am I stuttering!?!
 
"Oh, it's you!" The other smiled brightly. "Y-you know m-me?" He pointed at himself, gosh, this handsome creature knows me!
"Of course, you're the beautiful student council president!" 
             Oh.. Right.. Wait did he just called me b-beautiful!? He's literally fangirling inside his head.
   "And I've been watching you everyday, you just catch my attention.." He added with a smile on his face.
 
"I guess you don't know me, right?" 
   "Yes, and I feel like everyone knows you except me.." Suho smiled and the other chuckled.
"Yeah.. I'm Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay" Lay offered his hand for a handshake. "I'm Kim J-Joonmyeon, please call me Suho." They shook hands. 
 
Silence.
 
Yixing is staring at him.
 
He decided to break the ice.
 
He coughed.. "So, what do you usually read here in the library?"
The other smiled, "I don't usually read here, I prefer to read books before sleeping." 
 
"Then, why are you here?"
 
"I'm here because I want to see you up close, to talk to you, to introduce myself, to tell you something."
 
 
(A/N: So yeaaaaaah! That's the 1st chapter. I just finished it, right now, and just think of it right now. Lol. Be my judge! Judge the chapters ._. ... English is not my first language so please bear*inserts a grizzly bear's picture* with me.)