Again.

Slumber Party (BTS Suga X Reader)

"Again."

You only had to mutter the word once under your breath before the seven men before you stopped mid movement and started the section again, too tired to even complain. Not that they would because they would only be rewarded with a steely glare and orders to start from the top or so help you... looking back, though, the Bangtan Boys would notice that they had learnt half more than three quarters of the entire song to the finest detail in the time it would usually take to get half way with the occasional missed move or trip up. "It's all about mindset," You had said," If I tell you, we are not leaving this studio today until this section is knife-edge sharp, that is what is gonna happen."

It seemed impossible. The choreographer had loved your ideas and let you take charge for this dance and you set out to stun him. It seemed impossible and yet, you were going over the smallest details of the last few movements of the section you hadn't even planned on teaching that day; and even though it was hard and sweat was dripping down your faces and Jin was stuck on one movement, you still stopped to drink and you patiently broke down the confusing movements to a frame-by-frame version that Jin grasped quicker. It that it was eleven thirty at night and all the lights in the building were off except for the one dance studio. But not one of the eight of you had mentioned going home.

The final beats of the section you were working on ended and the boys stopped to look at you, out of breath and blinking the sweat out of their eyes. They had worked so hard for so may hours, there had been some mess ups and slip ups but that was the best your eagle eyes had ever seen them dance this part. You smiled tiredly and clapped your hands, congratulating them on their work. You were met with equally tired smiles or beaming grins (mainly from the maknae line) as the feeling of victory seeped its way into their bones," Noona, do you think we could do-" You cut Jungkook off quickly, checking the time on your computer screen," Not another word Kookie, I'm mean but I'm not that mean. I need you alive tomorrow, go home. It's late."

"But-" You directed a cold stare to Taehyung who stopped in his tracks before he could say anymore,

" Home. Now." you said evenly before turning your back on him. Namjoon recognised their defeat and decided to round up the rest of the group, they begrudgingly began to leave the room before Hoseok stopped at the door and looked back at you," Do you want us to walk you back?" You turned around quickly, looking up from the newly opened tab on your laptop and shook your head," I've got to lock up and finish a few things. Don't worry though, I'll be out in about ten minutes, just go home okay?" He answered," Are you-...Okay then." He left quietly as you returned your attention back to the screen.

***

Time skip~

The cool night air blew in against Yoongi's face as he walked down the desolate road with only street lights and empty cars to keep his company. He shoved his hands deeper in his pockets and sighed deeply, looking up to see the stars wink at him from above. He couldn't sleep, (I know right?) hour upon hour of tossing and turning did nothing for him so instead, he opted to step outside to clear his head; wandering nowhere in particular but somehow finding himself in front of the Big Hit building. He contemplated turning back as he stared up at his second home until he realised that not only the reception lights were on, but their practice room's too.

"Maybe she forgot." he mumbled to himself, but the problem was, Y/n NEVER forgot. Especially important things like locking up. Suga tried the door out of curiosity and raised an eyebrow when the glass swung open, bright lights of the reception greeting him, he groaned a little at the thought that he was now in charge of locking up. Looking around, he couldn't find any keys so he headed for the next best place. The practice room.

Walking through the motion censored corridors created a path for him as he made his ascent and when he reached the frosted glass of the practice room he there was no hesitation before he entered. Yoongi spotted the keys but also spotted Y/n curled up on the keyboard of her laptop, still allowing a halo of light to hit her head. Walking closer, he saw what was on the screen; the blue of the Skype logo showing a recently ended chat with "Baby."

"Baby?" Yoongi whispered under his breath, he didn't know why but he didn't like the sound of it. Who was Baby? Was it someone from your home country? Was it a guy?WHY DID HE CARE?! He snapped out of it just in time to see Y/n stir from her slumber in a daze. He suddenly adopted the "Act casual." position as if he had never left the studio and had been leaning awkwardly against the wall with one hand and taking a selfie with the other for the past few hours. Smart Yoongi he sarcastically thought to himself as his eyes met with his new choreographer's over the top of the laptop. Y/n blinked up at him slowly and for some reason he swallowed anxiously, bringing the dumb phone down and coming up with an explanation to-

"Yoongi, why are you here?"

Hesitating until satisfied with an answer in mind he replied," Couldn't sleep. I could ask you the same thing to be honest."

She sighed and rubbed her eyes, closing the Skype window down and logging off," I was talking to someone and lost track of time."

Yoongi pretended he hadn't seen the screen, hadn't been wondering, hadn't been dying to ask, to find out. Instead he shrugged and said," 'kay."
He then turned around to leave, mind still whirring, walked to the door and stopped, turning back to see Y/n standing there with her bags, looking for something. Yoongi jingled the keys he found on the table and swung them around his finger to get her attention.

"You coming or what?"

Yeah, with the four letter word burned on the back of his mind, he had a feeling that he wasnt going to sleep well that night.