Late Nights and Hard Workers

Slumber Party (BTS Suga X Reader)

Author's POV:

Leaning against your knees for a second, you took deep, even breaths, allowing your heart to return to it's normal pace. Looking up at yourself at the mirror opposite, you noticed the sweat running down your face and the sweat patches spreading across your camisole. Eww.

You cringed slightly, still breathing deeply, rubbing your side to attempt to rid yourself if the killer stitch; you had been practising this one dance you had made for the boys all day since the morning and you were striving for perfection, even at ten o'clock at night. The problem with choreographing a group was the fact that you had to know what everyone was doing at once, how they would make shapes and move as a unit, you also had to take into consideration that not everyone could dance at J-Hope's standard.

You had made sure that each and every one of the boys has their own moment at the front (that did not last just one line) and had tried to make it as original and complex as you could so it wouldn't be the end of the world if you had to cut back on parts of it. Choreo-nim had some co-workers to stand in for the boys when he had some ideas for shapes, but you hadn't been given that, plus, he knew the boy's style much more than you did so you just observed carefully at each and every dance practice and stood in for every one of BTS, filming each part separately to play back to Choreo-nim when you showed your ideas.

You had just started Jimin's part (the last one you had to do and film) and it was going well, you had decided to test his flexibility once more and try and incorporate a no-hands cartwheel, but after doing six other routines over and over until they were flawless and in sync, you kept slipping up and missing the cue or had to put at least one hand down for stability. You had to admit, you were frickin exhausted.

You hit the pause button on the blaring stereo heavily, now completely convinced you could sing the song all the way through in both English and Korean by now, even the raps, you reached down for a towel and wiped it over your damp face sighing at yourself. You wanted to finish this today but that didn't seem like it was going to happen any time soon, so instead, you sat down and rested your head back against the cool lockers behind you, relishing their cold touch, "I can start again after an hour or so" you thought to yourself tiredly before drifting off to sleep where you sat.

***

Yoongie's POV:

I had been working on this one song all day in the dark producing studio, oblivious to the world and all the morons outside, happy to be left in peace. Usually I would be sleeping but the chord progression and the flow of the song wasn't, in my words, swag enough and had been bothering me. Rapmon offered to help but I declined. I prefer to work alone sometimes anyway.

After a few hours of hard work I stretched and rubbed my eyes, trying to focus on the computer screen in front of me and get back to it but I ended up just looking at the screen blankly, my eyes not really allowing me to process what was on the bright monitor at all, "Break time then," I thought to myself, saving my work and removing my headphones. I got up from the chair and paused, hearing a deep, quiet blaring noise from outside, checking my phone for the time I raised my eyebrows at the idea of someone working so late into the night. Ironic. Following the sound, I walked slowly down the deserted, dimly lit corridors of the Big Hit building before stopping outside a dance practice studio door; the song was now loud enough to separate the base tones and I realised it was our latest song being played, I smiled a little at the realisation.

Suddenly the music stopped.

I stood outside the door for a few minutes, debating with myself whether or not I should see who it was, one of the boys? Choero-nim? Soon, my curiosity got the better of me and I opened the door slowly, so not to disturb, but nobody was there. I looked through the door before entering the room and turning to face the wall of mirrors in front of me, I adjusted my beanie and wandered absent-mindedly to myself who had been playing the music before noticing a movement out of the corner of my eye, reflected in the walls of mirrors.

I turned around slowly.

To be confronted by the sight of Y/n, propped up against the lockers. After looking carefully, I realised she was sleeping; hung slightly open and her eyelids moved as if she was dreaming. I WASN'T STARING....just....observing. I noticed her flushed cheeks and rising and falling chest, how her hair fell over her eye and I itched to move it behind her ear, how she quietly and softly snored a little (not loud and annoying like Namjoon and Jimin), I noticed how she was dressed up in gym clothes and, looking around the room, saw a camera with a laptop hooked up to it with videos of her on. I didn't press play though, I didn't want to risk waking her. Looking back and edging closer, I saw her forehead furrow slightly, as if she were annoyed with something.

Cute.

Wait. NO. NOT CUTE. NO YOONGI. Get your ing head in the right place man!

Even though I was arguing with myself in my head, I realised I was now sitting directly in front of her, leaning in slightly to watch. I don't know why. She just....fascinated me.

She always watched carefully, was open to criticism, was always on the right page and organised. But at the same time, was sassy, smart and stubborn. I looked out for her constantly without trying, or even, meaning to and it frickin confused me. Scared me. I wanted to get to know her, to know her more than the other guys and I didn't even know why. I sighed and I watched her mumble and move slightly in her slumber, her face directly in front of mine, her hair moved slightly because of my breath. I swallowed hard and held my breath, eyes wide. I began to lean back when the worst happened...

Y/n's eyes shot open. I was just inches away from her face. Our eyes met for a second before she screamed.

.

Then she slapped me.

***

Your POV:

My eyes opened quickly after feeling air on my face. It took a second for my eyes to focus and as soon as they did, I jumped slightly and screamed. Some ert was all up in my business and WATCHING ME SLEEP. Oh no I can't have that.

So I slapped him. HARD.

I watched as the man fell to the side due to the sheer force, my hand hurt but I didn't care, I was't really properly awake and was actually surprised that I acted so fast (considering I was usually so bad in the mornings).

Standing up, I looked at the man in the beanie holding his face and swearing under his breath while rubbing his cheek. He looked up and met my gaze once more, I was about to lecture him on watching a woman sleep, then I realised...

It was Yoongi.

So I crouched down again, facing him directly and we looked at each other for half a second.

Then I slapped his other cheek. HARDER.

"YAH! STOP THAT WILL YOU!" He screamed, moving back to avoid another swipe and rubbing his pink cheek tenderly.

"WHAT THE WERE YOU DOING!!???" I screamed back, standing up again and rubbing my hands to stop the throbbing. I couldn't believe Yoongi would pull a stunt like that. I'm practically his teacher, PLUS, it could get him kicked out of the company if he got that kind of a reputation.

Yoongi shrugged from where he still sat on the floor, "I dunno, I walked in here to see where all the loud noise was coming from and then you were there and...yanno.... I was....You looked.....And then....aish...," I was looking down at him with my arms crossed over my chest, tapping my foot impatiently, he then said," You had something on your face." Yoongi looked up at me, determined look on his face, "Yeah....You had something on your face so I tried to get it off and then you woke up and ING HIT ME!"

I looked at him for a second, weighing up the possibilities before giving in. Yoongi was often up late and the music was pretty loud, and I have been jumping around all day in a room that hasn't been thoroughly cleaned yet so....

"Sorry." I said. Sorry wasn't something I usually said but I did hit him. Twice. So maybe it was called for. "I was shocked, that's all." I reached my hand out to pull Suga up from the floor, the man in question looked at my hand for a long moment and, just before I was about to pull away in annoyance, he grabbed it and yanked himself up, ending up standing waaaayyyy too close to me. We stood there for a second, staring at each other. He was so close. I could see how his tired eyes shone a little and how his lips were tinted pink when he stuck his tongue out to moisten them. I turned away first, using the excuse of my laptop and camera to break the little staring contest we were having, hiding the fact my face went a little too hot for my liking , I'm not sure why, maybe because of my dance practice earlier....

DANCE PRACTICE!

My eyes widened when I saw the time in the corner of the screen, nearly twelve, and I still had to do Jimin's part! I turned back to face Suga who was looking at me with a strange dazed look in his eyes, maybe embarrassment too, " I have to finish something for the new choreography," I said in a way that ( I hoped) would make him realise that he wasn't needed anymore and should leave me alone.....but no. Snapping out of his dreamland ( he must have been really tired) he shrugged his shoulders and went to sit with his back against the mirrors; he looked at me for a while before gesturing to me with his hands and saying, " Well? Go on."

I stood there incredulous. Frozen. "Don't you have any work to do?" I asked, he didn't even hesitate, "Nope."

***

Yoongi's POV:

Okay that was a lie. I really did have some stuff to finish, but for some reason, my mouth said, "Nope," and my shoulders shrugged and Y/n looked at me annoyed, rolling her eyes and placing a hand on here hip, clearly waiting for me to give up; I nearly did, but, as I was about to get up, she sighed and turned to press play on her phone again.

I'd never seen her dance properly before, she was always watching. I never doubted she could though, Choreo-nim wouldn't have hired her otherwise but....What I saw what amazing. Her movements were so smooth and crisp and fitted the song so well, I could tell that she was pretending that there were other dancers around her by the way she would interact with air, pointing at what seemed like nothing and concentrating really hard on her position on the floor .

I wondered whose part she was doing, it seemed really complex, not too hard for us to do though with practice, but as I saw her do a no-handed cart-wheel, I automatically knew it was for Jiminie. As soon as she landed she smiled, seemingly pleased with herself and I found myself smiling a little too at her smirk but I quickly covered it over; the rest of the song went smoothly, I couldn't take my eyes off her as she glided around, I didn't even register it when she finished.

She stood there panting, rosy cheeked and smug that she finished so well, I began clapping and she gave a start, obvious to the fact she forgot all about me. "That's Jimin's part right? Can you teach me mine?"

***

Your POV:

I stared at him for a second, wondering whether I should or not, it had not gone through the Choreographer yet but I actually did want to teach Yoongi...

"Fine, but you have to try hard." He smirked and stood up, walking towards the computer where I was now standing," Watch this, I filmed your part myself so you know where to stand and what to do." He watched it with a straight face and then watched it again before turning to me," Hey, you're a kind of decent dancer aren't you?" I hit his arm repeatedly," YAH! Do you want me to teach you or not?!" He chuckled at me and I found my face heat up, maybe I was still tired.

I taught him most of the dance before we took a break. We lay down on the floor panting, chests heaving and sweat dripping down our faces, we were content in a mutual silence that we shared for a while before Yoongi turned to me with a weird look on his face, as if he was deciding whether or not to say something to me. It seemed as though he had come to a decision, however, when he opened his mouth to speak," Y/n....I need to tell you something."

I looked at him curiously," What is it?"

He cleared his throat and looked away for a moment," I...lied."

My eyes narrowed,"When?"

He refused to meet my gaze at all,"WhenIsaidthatIwasclosetoyoubeacuseyouhadsomethingonyourface."

"W-what? Say it slower." He took a deep breath and swallowed," I lied to you when I... when I said that I was leaning closer to you because you had something on your face...sorry." I pause and mulled over the situation a little before asking," What were you doing then?"

He sat up," I dunno, you just looked so....." I sat up too, "So what?" I know I was messing with him a little but I was actually curious, a smile had crept onto my face as I studied his side-profile.

"Alone."

I didn't expect that. I can honestly say that I didn't expect that, but...he was right though. I don't live with anyone, don't have a pet, don't have a boyfriend or any friends that I could see easily. He was right. I still wondered though," Why were you so close to my face though?" My face went a little darker than usual when I asked this, he cringed and looked down at the floor as if it could give him an answer. I was about to brush it off and say he didn't need to answer but he said," Because I wanted to make it so you were not alone....I.... wanted to know you more. It's confusing and....I'm sorry, really."

I smiled and leaned against him slightly, not meeting his eyes, looking at the floor too,

"Thank you."

***
Thanks for reading!   I love hearing from you guys!  Check out my one shots and maybe leave a request . 
Stay cool guys!