Meeting Yoongi

Slumber Party (BTS Suga X Reader)

I hope you guys are enjoyng this so far! Let me know if you like it. x

***

You stood at the reception desk, waiting to be formally signed in. Reception wasn't huge but it was smart, white tiles and high ceilings accompanied large glass windows and blue sofas in the waiting area. Rocking back on your feet, you looked around to see if anyone had arrived yet. Nope. No one, you sighed deeply, pulling your beanie down further over your (h/c) hair.

It was 8:30. it was WAY too soon to be awake in your opinion but it was your first day at work and you couldn't risk being late. Yawning, you checked your phone to see if any of your friends on the internet were up and eager to bother you but no luck, by the time you were beginning to contemplate playing some music, you heard a voice calling you. The receptionist.

"Miss (F/n L/n)?" The lady asked and your head snapped up as you replied yes, the lady behind the counter smiled and said, " You are put down to be the group's assistant choreographer and costume designer?" You nodded mutely, she chuckled, making smile lines appear under her bright eyes, "If you would follow me..."

She went from behind the counter and headed to a set of stairs, still talking over her shoulder at you explaining that this was a trial period that lasted a week and you would only shadow the choreographer and designers for now. You vocalised that you understood and jogged to catch up with her fast pace, finally skidding to a halt  when she stopped outside a frosted glass door with the company logo printed on it; she turned around and asked, "Now, are there any questions for me?" You only had one and finally you gave yourself a chance to speak." I wasn't told in my email," You started, "who is it that I am working with?"

"Oh, that would be the Bangtan Boys," she stated looking down at the clipboard she carried with an intricate looking time-table on. Your eyes widened a little. You were going to work with BTS? The group you have been obsessing over choreo wise since their debut? You felt yourself smile as you looked at the misted glass door, trying to make out the silhouettes of the idols moving behind it but no luck. You loved their music and dance style, their choreography was always the most interesting to learn in comparison to other groups and so you had great respect for them. You were a big fan but hated how some fans invaded the group's privacy (like all idols), they were human too, they deserved rest and a semi-normal life. You of all should know that, knowing your job description.

Big Hit isn't the only company you worked with, you had interned as a foreign student at many other companies but couldn't stay for a whole host of reasons, the latest being that you were actually too good at your job but couldn't do full time choreography. After the main choreographer retired with an injury, you couldn't take his place and so they hired someone new who...to put it lightly, didn't really like you, they found you to be a threat and made up a whole lie to make you leave. In the end, you had left on your own accord, you hated the new choreographer anyway (they didn't listen to your ideas at all) and in Big Hit Entertainment you were able to pursue design as well. however, you did miss all the friends you had made over the nearly two years of living in South Korea, you counted yourself lucky as nearly all of them were famous now you come to think of it... the perks of the job you supposed.

Apparently while you were off in your daydream, the secretary had gotten bored of waiting or had other important things to do and now you were standing outside the door to the studio. Alone. You contemplated turning back as you turned to see where she had gotten too but you couldn't be bothered, plus, it would be really embarrassing going back just to tell her you were too nervous to walk into a room. " it up (Y/n), don't be stupid" you muttered to yourself, shaking your head to clear it. You hesitated a moment, fixing your beanie once more and looking down at your plaid and leggings combo to see if you looked scruffy. You had no mirror, you should have packed a mirror! You caught yourself rambling in your head again before it was too late and turned the handle, throwing yourself into the room by accident.

Landing on something. Soft. That groaned and then swore under it's breath. No wait...HIS breath.

Well .

You scrambled up from the floor, pulling the man up with you, apologizing repeatedly and bowing a whole 90 degrees before looking up sheepishly, cursing yourself but being so clumsy, why now? UGH. The unlucky crash pillow looked at you weirdly for a moment (still visibly winded from the fall) before giving you a blank glare and turned away without saying anything. Delightful. You turned to the rest of the room who had stopped their early morning practice to stop and stare at you, you bowed again and introduced yourself, 

"Hello! Sorry about before. My name is (Y/n) and I'm your new assistant choreographer and clothes designer. I am honoured to work with you and here to work really hard so please take good care of me." 

You bowed again after reciting the greeting in your best Korean (you couldn't afford another slip up *no pun intended*and you were still beating yourself senseless in your head). The members all looked to their choreographer who you recognised instantly; he was the one who had interviewed and auditioned you to work with Big Hit. He had been impressed with your ideas for group work and was really nice. You didn't know he choreographed BTS though. You fangirled slightly at the fact you got to work with him (internally of course) before bowing at him too. During this time, you realised, the seven members had stood in front of you to introduce themselves. You finally took them all in, putting names to faces before they did it for you but you said nothing, letting them speak.

Rap Monster went first, eyes serious, but smiling enough that you could just see his dimples," Hello, I'm the leader and rapper, Rap Monster or Kim Namjoon. Let's work hard."

The rest of the members followed:

"Hello! I'm Seokjin or Jin. I'm the oldest and visual, I'm also a singer." He smiled sweetly at you and did a little wave, squinting his eyes.

"Hi! I'm your hope! I'm J-Hope! Or Hoseok. I'm the choreo leader and rapper!" J-Hope jumped up and smiled brightly.

"I'm the group's hottie singer and dancer Jimin!" He winked at you and you smiled slightly but not enough to give him any satisfaction.

"Hello! I'm V!" Taehyung waved with both hand before hugging you, taking you aback slightly but you went with it because no one seemed to care.

"Hello Noona. I am the maknae Jungkook, it's nice to meet you." He said this quietly after bowing to you respectfully, noticing that you were older than him.

The last one was Suga. The one you fell on. You didn't meet his eyes and he sighed before introducing himself,

"Hey I'm Suga. Rapper. Producer. You need to lose some weight by the way."

He said this so deadpan that all you could do is raise an eyebrow. Rap monster went to apologise, "He hasn't had his coffee yet, he's not always like this," But you waved it off before turning back to the smirking man," Well I think you need to work out more if a girl like me can knock you down without even trying." You responded, equally deadpan. Challenging him. You hadn't had your coffee either.

The two of you stood there face to face for a second while the room held it's breath. After what felt like ages of glaring, Suga stuck out his hand, "Min Yoongi, nice to meet you." You shook it, not leaving his gaze, "(Y/n), likewise." you said before firmly shaking his hand and striding away to where the choreographer was sitting and standing next to him, everyone else but Suga watched you walk away, dumbfounded at both Suga's rudeness and your boldness. The man himself smiled slightly and went back to where his stuff was and pulled out a bottle of water, acting as if nothing had happened. 

The choreographer broke out of the stupor first and called for them to practice a section of the dance they were just working on and played the music on a loop; you watched them intently while the choreographer explained you the ropes and the systems you had to go through. You were only half listening though, you were too busy watching the guy with the bandanna on, smiling at his determination to get the moves right and chuckling whenever he got something wrong. He seemed cool, could take a joke and seemed to rely on coffee as much as you did.

"I think I'm gonna like it here." You thought to yourself before cringing internally at the cliché thought alone and finally tuning in to what the choreographer had to say about the job