Author's Note- What To Write Next

Mr Librarian

Hi guys, so before I write the next chapter I want to get your opinions on what I should do. So I think I’ve finished planning out Jonghyun and Minho’s history, but I don’t know how exactly to tell it (there's two choices, unless you guys have any other suggestions), so I figured I’d ask the opinions of my amazing readers, so the story is tailored more to how you want. I’ll obviously choose the option that has more votes. So here’s the two options. Do I write Minho and Jonghyun’s backstory through Jonghyun explaining it to Key, or through flashbacks. Jonghyun telling Key about it will be a lot shorter, if you guys want less Jonghyun and Minho and more Jonghyun and Key, and it may not be quite as detailed. However if I tell it through flashbacks it’ll probably take longer- more than one chapter- and it’ll be more detailed because I’ll be telling it as if it’s the story, it won’t be Jonghyun dialogue, the story will pretty much just switch to Jonghyun and Minho’s past for a while, this may expand the story quite a lot if that’s what you all want, but if you’d rather me just cut to the chase and keep to every chapter being JongKey then please tell me. I’ll take into account how many votes each scenario gets, but I’ll also take into account the thoughts of my regular commenters as they’ve been here commenting on every single chapter and I value their comments very much. 

Secondly, thank you again to my readers, commenters and subscribers, you guys are so awesome and this story escalated much faster and much more than some of my other stories, which assures me that I’m on the right track with it. It’s my first JongKey fic, even first SHINee fic, I’ve always been Super Junior (KyuWook) and BTS so I was a little nervous about a SHINee fic but it’s going really well! Thank you all so much, I love you <3