Extra: Yunjae's Way of Raising Their Babies

Not A Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not A Cinderella – Yunjae’s Way of Raising Children

Yunho now works as a new employee in his parents’ office. His father told him that it is a path he should face now that he’s the only heir of the Jung and Yunho gladly took the challenge. Truthfully it was hard for him to cope up with the company’s things as well as managing time for his little family, especially after his lovely wife Jaejoong gave birth to two cute little babies. Yes, his wife gave birth to a twin, Jung Moonbin, the older brother and Jung Soo Jung the younger sister.

 

Yunho came home at around 6 that day, just like usual. Even though there were too many tasks in the office, he would always leave on time so that he could spend dinner with his family. Whenever he needed to work overtime, he would bring all his work home and work after dinner, in his room with his wife.

 

“I’m home!” Yunho said as he entered the not so big yet really warm house. He was greeted by his wife who was still wearing an apron; perhaps Jaejoong had just finished cooking.

 

“Welcome back Yunnie!” Jaejoong happily took Yunho’s bag and placed a peck on the taller man’s cheek.

 

“Where’s my hero and princess, baby?”

 

Jaejoong pouted. He knew Yunho was referring to their baby boy Moonbin and baby girl Soo Jung. But he couldn’t help it, “So now I’m not your princess anymore, Yunnie?”

 

Yunho chuckled seeing this childish act of his wife, “Oh no, baby. You’re no longer my princess. You’re my queen now.” And he placed a peck on Jaejoong’s lips, causing Jaejoong to blush and buried his face on Yunho’s chest. It was like a habit. Whenever his cute wife was shy, he would always hide his flushed face on Yunho’s chest and Yunho found him cute, really adorable.

 

 

The little family sat in the dining room. Jaejoong carefully held Moonbin while Yunho held their daughter Soo Jung. Before they ate they would always feed their babies first. Jaejoong made a mixture of carrot, rice and minced meat. He prefers to feed their children with homemade food than baby’s food sold in the supermarket because he could give nutrition and see if any of their children has some kind of allergy towards certain food.

 

“Eungg!!” Moonbin cried out when he craved for another spoonful of the food. Jaejoong smiled, seeing how hungry his son was. Moonbin was the cheerful and noisy one whereas Soo Jung was much more quiet.

 

“Our Moonbin is eating well, nee?” Yunho patted Moonbin’s head gently and when he turned to Jaejoong, his wife was smiling sweetly at him. Yunho leaned in to peck Jaejoong’s lips. It’s just a habit. He always kisses his wife here and there.

 

“Yah, Yunnie! There are kids here!”

 

“It’s only a peck, baby.” Yunho winked, and turning back to Moonbin, he saw Moonbin glaring at him. Was he? Was his baby boy glaring at him? But he was sure. He even saw Moonbin’s pressing his lips together and if he has teeth already, for sure he would already grit his teeth at his father by then.

 

Baby Moonbin: Don’t touch Mom!! I need to protect mommy!

 

“Huweeeee!”

 

Gulp. Now even his baby boy was jealous at him?

 

Hearing Moonbin’s cry, Jaejoong diverted his attention back to Moonbin, caressing him gently, “Shhh… Don’t cry Binnie… Mama’s here, baby.”

 

Damn. Now even my son is a rival? And Yunho literally face palmed.

 

“Eunggg!” Soo Jung was the first one to feel full, therefore she rejected when Yunho tried to feed her another spoon. Yunho smiled seeing his little princess, “Aw daddy’s daughter is so smart! Grow up not too fast, my princess! Daddy loves you.”

 

And he placed Soo Jung on the baby stroller and ate his own dinner. However, it has been long since their last moment, he meant, Yunjae moment. Ever since the twins were born, they can’t cuddle all the time like they used to. Ah, really, Yunho missed those old memories.

 

“Joongie baby…” Yunho tried his luck by doing aegyo, pouting his lips cutely and giving Jaejoong his puppy eyes, “Can you feed me too?”

 

Jaejoong giggled at his husband. “Oh my dear hubby Yunnie… You always take care of us but who will take care of you then? Alright, Yunnie. Let me feed you.”

 

Without realizing Moonbin’s glare at Yunho, Jaejoong scooped a spoonful of rice and shoved it into his mouth. Then he quickly pulled Yunho closer, kiss him while transferring the food into Yunho’s mouth.

 

That’s the way of Yunho and Jaejoong feeding each other.

 

“Huweeeeeeeeeee!!” Moonbin cried again, causing Jaejoong to pull away so soon to Yunho’s dislike. He patted Moonbin to calm the baby but the baby held out his arms to Yunho.

 

“Do you want daddy to feed you, my little hero?” Yunho smiled. Perhaps he wasn’t glaring at me. I was just seeing things. See now he’s craving for my warmth.

 

“Ung!” The little baby boy nodded and Jaejoong just chuckled at Moonbin’s cuteness. He handed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter