Extra : Preggy Jae

Not A Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong was happily humming as he entered the toilet of the campus. His belly started getting big now that he’s in his fifth month. At first it was a bit hard for him to accept the fact. It’s not that he doesn’t want a child. But he wanted to finish his study first before getting pregnant. That’s why he was so angry when he knew Yunho did him raw, and when he first learned about his pregnancy, he was even angrier. But now that he’s actually carrying their child, there’s no way he’ll hate it. He loves their child of course.

 

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong called as he snuggled closer to Yunho’s chest in their bed.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Do you think it’s going to be a girl or a boy?”

 

“It doesn’t matter for me. I’ll love our child, no matter girl or boy. Because it’s from you, I’ll love it to death.”

 

And Yunho’s growing love for their baby made Jaejoong stronger to carry on with his pregnancy. His mood swing has been worse than ever when he entered the fourth month but Yunho kept up with it patiently. Jaejoong is such a lucky person that he gets someone like Yunho.

 

Jaejoong was exiting the male restroom when he heard girls talking in the female restroom which is just next to the male’s. He doesn’t like eavesdropping or minding too much about people’s things, but the topic of the girls’ talk just caught his attention.

 

“I know right!? I can’t accept my brother’s behavior, though he’s my brother, I can’t believe he cheated on his wife just because she’s now fat after giving labor.” The girl said to her friends.

 

Jaejoong shook his head. Perhaps that happens to some couples, but not to him and Yunho. He believes Yunho wouldn’t betray him.

 

You’re so beautiful, Kim Jaejoong. Be confident. You’re too beautiful.

 

“You mean your beautiful sister in law? I can’t believe it! She was a total Goddess when she was younger and though she’s fatter after giving birth, I think she’s still so pretty. How can your brother do that?!”

 

Jaejoong gulped. So beauties might get that too?

 

“I don’t know. He said he was getting tired of her. She throws tantrums a lot when she was pregnant and I told him it was normal during pregnancy but my brother said it was the thing he dislikes from her, making him finally find another woman.”

 

“This is just how cruel world is. No matter how beautiful you are when you were young, you will never know how things will turn out when you’re married. Getting married is a thing but getting pregnant is another thing. You never know how pregnancy can bring you to.”

 

Jaejoong’s face became pale when he heard those girls. Husband will get tired of his wife after giving birth and becoming fat? So will he be ugly after giving birth? Now that he recalls, Jaejoong often throws tantrum at Yunho, suddenly want to eat this and that, even at unreasonable hour, suddenly asking Yunho to be so close to him, but sometimes wanting Yunho just to stay away from him.

 

“I said, sleep outside, Yunho!” Jaejoong threw another pillow at his husband who was by the door with his mouth gaping. He didn’t know what he did wrong again to get this from his wife.

 

“But why, baby?”

 

“Don’t baby me!” Jaejoong shouted, his mind was so full of Yunho laughing with Yoona, a beautiful classmate of Yunho. He was more than aware that he himself is prettier than most of girls in their university, but seeing Yunho with the most beautiful student in their campus made Jaejoong boiling in rage. He could have stayed calm, but how could he when he knows that Yoona has a deep admiration to Yunho.

 

“I saw you with Yoona, you stupid Jung!” Jaejoong paced forward to hit Yunho’s chest.

 

“Jae baby, you know she’s only a classmate. We were doing the project together, that’s why.”

 

“I don’t care. Now sleep outside!”

 

Yunho’s face frowned. Well if it means he needs to sleep outside of their room, it’s going to be just fine because there’s a fluffy couch in their living room. But in fact now they were standing in the living room, which means, Jaejoong wanted him to sleep outside, literally outside, outside the house.

 

Jaejoong kept pushing Yunho outside, only giving him a pillow. Yunho tried to stop Jaejoong, but to no avail.

 

“Jaejoong, I…” And Jaejoong slammed the door shut.

 

Jaejoong returned to their room, just when he was about to get into the blanket, his heart started to get uneasy. He could hear the sound of heavy rain from his room. If it sounds so bad from his room, then it must be so bad.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes started to get teary. Why did he become so insecure and selfish? He should have known that Yunho had no interest in Yoona or any other girls.

 

Jaejoong slowly returned to the front door, opening it carefully only to see the sleeping figure of his husband, using only a pillow, hugging himself from the cold. Jaejoong felt really bad for doing that to the husband he loves, the one who does everything for Jaejoong, the one who obeys his orders without questions no matter how weird the order is.

 

“Yunnie…” Jaejoong knelt down to caress the cold cheek of Yunho. The slight touch was able to wake the sleeping man though.

 

“Jaejoong?” Yunho looked at his crying wife and sat next to him. Seeing Jaejoong crying made him automatically used his thumb to wipe away the tears.

 

“Why? Are you scared of the thunders?” He pulled Jaejoong to his embrace.

 

The crying man only shook his head while burying his face on Yunho’s chest, “Sorry…”

 

Jaejoong knows that he has been so unbearable during his pregnancy, but he can’t control himself. When he recalls his childishness now, he can’t believe he’s doing all that to Yunho and Yunho obeys him without a word. But now he’s so scared. He’s afraid of losing Yunho because of his childishness, his annoying orders.

 

 

It took pretty long for Jaejoong to convince himself, telling him it was fine. Yunho’s not like that, he’s not going to cheat on him. Yunho loves him too much to get tired of him. And when he decided it’s fine, he went home. He promised Yunho he’ll be home as soon as he could. Well, today was Yunho’s birthday and because Jaejoong had morning class, they decided to celebrate it after Jaejoong returns. What a good luck that the last lesson’s lecturer wasn’t able to come, so Jaejoong was able to come home earlier. He didn’t tell Yunho, wanting to surprise him.

 

When he was about to open the door, he heard two faint voices inside. It’s the second time he’s going to eavesdrop though he knew it was bad.

 

“So, how is dealing with a pregnant Jaejoong?”

 

It was Yoochun’s voice, Jaejoong knows it.

 

“How should I say it? These nine months will be the most hellish months. Jaejoong is being so demanding and clingy. I thought I’m not ready to be a father, I mean, not this soon. I’m still a student after all…”

 

Not being able to listen more, Jaejoong stepped further from the door, trying to hold his tears. So Yunho’s not any different. He can’t stand the naggy him. It’s only a matter of time before Yunho finds another person to replace him. Yunho’s getting so tired of him. He doesn’t want their baby. So what will the baby do if the father doesn’t want him? It’s not like Jaejoong’s at fault from the very first place. Jaejoong wasn’t hoping for a baby either. He wanted to finish his studies first but after getting pregnant, he doesn’t have the heart to abort the baby. Because no matter how troublesome it would be, the baby was his and Yunho’s. Jaejoong was so sure that he will love the baby when he decided to keep it. Until now, it does come true. Jaejoong loves his baby so much now, though it was yet to be born. He thought he was the only one not ready for a baby, but it turns out that Yunho wasn’t ready either. But why can’t Yunho accept their baby like Jaejoong does?

 

Jaejoong got away, not knowing where to go but his feet brought him into a café near the neighborhood. Crying, he ordered a cup of vanilla latte and dialed a certain number.

 

 

“So you ran away because of that, Jaejoong ah?”

 

Jaejoong nodded, “I don’t know who to call, noona.”

 

Ji Hyo was now sitting next to him, patting his back gently as he continued sobbing. She was about to attend a meeting in her office but hearing the desperation and sob in Jaejoong’s voice, she could sense something was wrong.

 

“You know, you should talk about this to him, don’t make assumptions or it will get worse.”

 

“But I don’t know what to say. I’m afraid he’ll… he’ll say he doesn’t love me anymore… I’m afraid he’ll find someone else.”

 

“Jaejoong ah, trust me. Yunho’s not that kind of person. I believe you’re clearer about that. He’s such a fool when it comes to love and there’s no way cheating is there in his dictionary.”

 

“But noona…”

 

“I can’t meddle too much into your things Jaejoong ah. It’s marriage and I know every couple will face a problem and will argue, but trust me, if you get through this, your bond will get stronger.” Ji Hyo said, “Have faith in him, Jaejoong ah.”

 

Jaejoong lowered his head, “I… I’ll talk to him.”

 

 

“Jaejoongieeee~ You’re home!” Yunho happily greeted Jaejoong who was in the kitchen, “Yunnie has been waiting!”

 

If Jaejoong isn’t angry, he would have talked to Yunho using the same baby language Yunho was using to talk to him. But he was too disappointed to do so. Jaejoong went to the refrigerator to grab the birthday cake he bought yesterday for Yunho. In the middle was the picture of him and Yunho.

 

“Jae baby~ don’t ignore your Yunnie.” Yunho went next to Jaejoong and when he saw the cake, his lips formed a smile, “That’s a cute cake. Shall I get the candles now?”

 

Jaejoong was staring at the cake as if he wanted to kill it. His right hand was holding a knife so tight that it trembles. Being able to bear no longer, he stabbed the knife onto Yunho’s face on the cake.

 

Yunho’s jaws dropped when he saw what his wife did. I’m so dead… What did I just do wrong again now? He knew it was going to be dangerous. However Jaejoong was so fine this morning when he left for class. Yunho also didn’t remember if he meets any girls today so there was no reason for Jaejoong to be jealous or mad at him. But why did Jaejoong have to stab his picture so harshly, with that murderous look on his face?

 

“I’m going for a walk.”

 

“But Jaejoong, it’s my birth…”

 

Jaejoong slammed the front door without looking back, making Yunho sigh in disappointment.

 

It was still 4 in the evening but Yunho just wanted to celebrate his birthday with Jaejoong longer. Why did Jaejoong have to leave? Will Jaejoong return on time to celebrate his birthday?

 

 

It was nearly seven and Jaejoong is yet to return, he didn’t even call Yunho to inform anything. Yunho has been walking here and there, patiently waiting for his wife.

 

Ding Dong.

 

Yunho smiled when he heard the bell ringing. It must be Jaejoong. So he sprinted to the door to welcome him. However his smile faded when it was not Jaejoong that he saw.

 

“Yoochun ah, Ji Hyo noona and Junsu…” Yunho sighed.

 

“Why so disappointed, Yunho?” Yoochun teased, “Did we disturb you two?”

 

Yunho stepped aside and let the guests in, “No. Not at all. Jaejoong is not even home with me.”

 

“What?!” Ji Hyo almost screamed. She was so sure that Jaejoong looked pretty much better when he left. She thought Jaejoong would be home already with that good look. But… What happened?

 

“Noona, you knew something?”

 

 

Jaejoong rubbed his eyes, and when he opened his eyes, he realized where he was. He went to a school without him even knowing. It might not be his old school, but this school has the same vibe as his old school. During their time in Daejeon, Jaejoong and Yunho often goes to this school to reminisce their past.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter