Four

Not A Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay I thought this is going to be the final one. But then I wanted to give one more chapter for jae to discover his feelings so... Yeah here we go. The ending will be chapter 5 :)

 

 

Jaejoong was humming happily as he went out of Kim’s house in the morning. He was told by Kwang Ja to shop in the market as the fridge was nearly empty. Well, it was something a maid should do, but to Kwang Ja, Jaejoong was no different than a maid, and he prefers to let a maid rest rather than Jaejoong rest. Ridiculous, but that’s just how cruel his stepmother is, only to him.

 

However Jaejoong never complained about cooking and food as he loves cooking and shopping for the ingredients. When his mother was still alive, he would help her with cooking and he falls in love with cooking. It makes him feel closer to his mother, as if she never once left him.

 

Jaejoong smiled when he saw Yoochun coming out of Jung mansion with shopping bag on his hand. Yoochun smiled back to him, “Are you going for shopping too?”

 

Jaejoong nodded happily. In fact, Yoochun was also going for shopping for Jung as Yunho never does it. He does shopping while Yunho goes jogging. However, to Jaejoong it seemed like Yoochun was such a humble heir as he goes shopping even when he’s a rich heir.

 

Not long afterwards, the two turned their attention to Yunho who came out with his sporty attire, t-shirt, sweatpants, running shoes and of course a small towel. However his eyes widened when he saw Jaejoong, especially the shopping bag on his hand.

 

“Jae… Joong?” Yunho stuttered as he came closer to Yoochun and Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong giggled when he saw Yunho and , “Your master is going to shop but the driver is actually going for jogging? Isn’t it turned upside down, Yunho ya?”

 

Yunho’s face looked startled as if he was caught, but luckily Jaejoong seemed to be joking and had no suspicion over anything. Awkwardly, Yunho just smiled and put his towel to Yoochun’s neck, taking Yoochun’s shopping bag.

 

“I was going to give this towel to Yoochun, Jaejoong ah.” Yunho said, smiling awkwardly, “How could I let my master shop to traditional market? Hahaha.”

 

Yoochun wanted to laugh to see Yunho faking a laugh but he managed to hold it in, barely. Is his master Yunho doing this because of Jaejoong? He looks foolishly cute.

 

“Ah really?”

 

“Then we can go together, Jaejoong ah.”

 

Jaejoong’s face reddened when he felt Yunho pulling his hand, leaving Yoochun. He lowered his head in order to avoid getting noticed by Yunho, but unfortunately to Yunho, it seemed like Jaejoong didn’t like it. It seemed that Jaejoong was uncomfortable to be pulled by him, perhaps because Yoochun’s there.

 

He might be afraid that Yoochun will misunderstand. But didn’t Jaejoong reject Yoochun before? It means he shouldn’t care about Yoochun right? But why is he lowering his head? I’m sure his face was red, is he angry because I drag him?

 

Afraid that Jaejoong will get even angrier to him, Yunho released his grip from Jaejoong and to this, Jaejoong’s face fell. He looked up at Yunho with a disappointed face but Yunho didn’t notice it as he was looking to the front, not noticing Jaejoong’s reaction. Out of the blue, probably as a reflect, Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand, causing Yunho to stop at his place, frozen. He turned to see Jaejoong was staring at him with his big doe eyes.

 

“I…” Jaejoong tried to reason out, “I was afraid I’ll get lost…”If Yunho was an ice cube, he would have melted. That stare was something sinful, causing anything to cease, making one unable to say no.

 

Smiling, Yunho tightened his grip on Jaejoong’s hand, “Don’t release my grip, then.”

 

Jaejoong lowered his head in embarrassment but he was so shy. His heart raced at the sight of their intertwining fingers. He was too focused in his own heartbeat, causing him to fail to notice Yunho’s red face, his racing heart, as fast as Jaejoong’s.

 

“So… I’ve finished buying mine, Yunho ya.” Jaejoong sighed as he checked the last ingredient on his shopping list, “What about you?”

 

Yunho scratched the back of his head in confusion. He scolded himself that he forgot to take the shopping list from Yoochun. He didn’t know what to shop, at all. On top of that, he didn’t know how to choose a good veggie. Isn’t Jaejoong going to suspect him? He’s too stupid about shopping to be a servant. All the time they shopped, Yunho told Jaejoong to buy all his needs first and attend Yunho’s later. He wanted to text Yoochun to ask about the shopping list, but he forgot to bring his cellphone. Well he never brings his cellphone during his morning jog so today was no exception.

 

“Umm… Actually I…” Yunho was unsure if he should tell the truth. Will Jaejoong be suspecting him? It’s so weird that a servant forgets his own note, though.

 

“Actually I forgot to bring the shopping note, Jaejoong…” Yunho clenched his fist, hoping he wouldn’t be find out.

 

To his surprise, he only saw Jaejoong shaking his head while holding his laughter, “What a forgetful person! If your employer is Kwang Ja ssi, perhaps you’ll be dead by now.”

 

Instead of relief, Yunho felt bitter at Jaejoong’s words. Did Kwang Ja and Heechul hurt him a lot? After all, Jaejoong was his stepson, not a maid. At least he deserves a better treatment than a maid does, right?

 

“Does Kwang Ja ssi bully you a lot, Jaejoong ah?”

 

Jaejoong’s smile dried when he heard that. He hates Kwang Ja, but he wouldn’t talk bad about him otherwise Kwang Ja will hurt him again. It’s better to just shut your mouth and play safe.

 

“So what are you planning to cook? I can help you think of the ingredients you need.”

 

“Um…” Yunho stuttered again. Truthfully he just doesn’t know anything about it. He never cooks. He probably doesn’t know how to set a stove and now he’s asked what he wanted to cook?

 

Yunho tried to think of something that he could but he failed. He knows great dishes but too bad he doesn’t really remember what its name. Or put it bluntly, his mind went blank about food.

 

Thankfully he was saved when they heard a girly voice calling out, “Yunho?”

 

The two turned to the girl who called Yunho. Yunho’s face grew into a really wide smile when he saw that person.

 

“Noona!” Yunho went to her embrace without thinking. Jaejoong was about to ask who that girl is, but seeing how Yunho immediately went to hug her kept him shut. It felt like Yunho forgot that he was even there.

 

“Aigooo my Yunho! You’ve grown up a lot!”

 

“Aren’t you in Japan, noona? When did you return?”

 

“Aww did my baby Yunho miss me a lot?”

 

Jaejoong pouted slightly when he saw the girl pinching Yunho’s cheeks. He hated it but he need to admit, they look cute together and the girls was so affectionate to Yunho.

 

It took a little longer than expected for Yunho to finally notice Jaejoong and introduced him to her, “Ah Jaejoong ah… This is Ji Hyo noona.”

 

The girl smiled sweetly at Jaejoong before extending her hand. “Song Ji Hyo.”

 

Jaejoong forced a smile as he knew it would be rude not to smile, “Kim Jaejoong.”

 

As they shook hands, Ji Hyo took a look at Jaejoong carefully, observing him from hair to toe and started nodding. Realizing that, Yunho broke Jaejoong and Ji Hyo’s hands and interrupted, “Why are you checking him out, noona?”

 

Yunho tried his hard not to sound so jealous, but Ji Hyo gave him a knowing smirk, “Chill, Yunho. Noona just wanted to check out how he looks.”

 

Though Jaejoong has this confused look, Yunho ignored it and blushed at the statement, “Noona!”

 

Seeing this kind of reaction from Yunho, Ji Hyo chuckled, “It turns out that my Yunho likes the dense and shy type…”

 

“Noona!”

 

“Okay okay! I’ll stop teasing you.” Ji Hyo laughed hard, “So what brings the young master Jung to the market? I thought I saw a ghost when I saw you earlier.”

 

Jaejoong’s forehead started to form wrinkles, “Young master…?”

 

Noticing it, Yunho quickly covered up, “She was saying, the driver of young master Jung, Jaejoong…”

 

Turning to Ji Hyo, Yunho gestured her not to saying anything while Ji Hyo only gave him a questioning look yet she did stay put.

 

“Ummm how about we grab breakfast together? I know a good place for big breakfast around here!” Ji Hyo suggested.

 

However seeing the enthusiastic face of Ji Hyo made Yunho feel weird. He just wanted to shoo Ji Hyo away that instant though in fact he loves Ji Hyo as his noona a lot. Song Ji Hyo was actually Yunho’s cousin who is older by five years. They grew up together in Japan when they were little but then Yunho’s family left for The USA. As Yunho didn’t have any sibling, Ji Hyo was like his real noona back then. He used to cling onto her so much, saying she’s so pretty and how he likes pretty girls. Now seeing Ji Hyo in front of him gave him a little shock. It’s not that Yunho doesn’t like it, but he just didn’t want Jaejoong to misunderstand.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter