Chapter 11

Look Only At Me

Bom woke up to see a white ceiling and blinding lights.

she looked down at herself and was shocked to see that she was wearing a hospital gown.

While she tried to shift her body, she accidently woke Taeyang up, who was sitting by her side.

Taeyang called for the doctor before turning to her with his trademark eyesmile.

"jagaya ~ you scared all of us !"

Bom remebered that she was sitting outside the dorm before she saw a flash of black before knocking out.

"mianhae baby, so what's the reason i fainted ?"

the doctor came in right at that time and the rest of the 2NE1 girls woke up.

the doctor, upon seeing them awake, started talking.

"well, this sprain in the legs isnt a big deal, its just a small sprain. rest for a few days and you'll be fine. The reason you fainted is because of the pain and because you were too exhausted. you should stay here for at least 2days and you cannot dance for a week. walking should be fine for you" he ended with a smile.

Just then, the door opened and twin girls around age 10 came in .

"appa, we're hungry" they pouted.

"arraso, let me finish with Park Bom first before i bring you to the cafe" he said with a smile.

"BOMMIE EONNIE ?!" the twins gasped.

they whipped out markers and papers from their backpack and climbed onto the bed, at the same time, using their aegyo to get an autograph from their idol .

Bom was so happy and since it was her first time seeing twins, she was excited too.

She signed for them and they hugged her.

Bom even took a photo with them ! They giggled and said thanks before making their way out.

One of the twins said "BomBae hwaiting !" before running out.

Taeyang and Bom looked at each other and laughed.


HELLOOOOOOOOO !

sorry for this super late chapter.

i've been bombarded with exams this year. MAJOR EXAMS !

thanks for the support ! :3

&&, annyeong to all my new subscribers ! -waves-