CH2: I HATE MY LIFE

Stuck in EXO Dorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyomin: "what should we do? i wanna do something crazy....let's get out of the club i feel suffocated here.."

Taehyun: "You're right..wanna go to my house?"

WHat his house? NOPE.COM ....I hope Hyomin says no because i think at that time i forgot what my name was

Hyomin: no thank you, I WANNA GO SEE EXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What EXO? that idol group that she fantasize and daydream about?

Just a preview of how her room looks like

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah i have a headache, why do i still feel dizzy..

WELL I WOKE UP IN THIS BED(minus chen)

i didn't even notice that this was not my room until i hit my head on the big closet....it's real.

Where I am and where is Hyomin?

Suddenly my phone rang, ahhh this headache is killing me where is it(the phone)...ah it's there OMG IT'S HYOMIN finally an explanation.

You: "Yah Hyomin, were are you?"

Hyomin: "where am I? Where are YOU?"

You: "ME? hey i was the one that was following your lead"

Hyomin: "we lost track of you after we went to Nana's party."

You: "So you're telling me you don't know where i am? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH please don't tell me I'm in his house?"

Hyomin: "What house? are you in a house?"

You: "YES! that's why i'm freaking. (while feeling nauseous) omg i''m gonna throw up brb"

Hyomin:(still on the phone)  this girl...but where is she? OH NO Don't tell me. JIYEONNNNNNNNNNNNN (screams)

You: "Wait, i'm here."

Hyomin: shut up and describe the house.

You: "IDK i've only seen the room and the bath room, there are 2 beds, a big closet and this pig picture of the idol group you're crazy about, ah this must be a girl's house...doesn't look too girly though."

Hyomin: *smaks head* "Jiyeon listen to me, J U S T  G E T  O U T  O F  T H E R E."

You: "yeah i will.*Hears things moving* oh i guess they came, i will just have to explain the situation and they will let me go."

Hyomin: NOOOOOOOOOO(Screams) HIDE HIDE HIDE.

You: "WHY?"

Hyomin: it's EXO's dorm YOU STUPID.

You: "WHAT WHAT ....*panic mode on*"

Hyomin:" just hide in the big closet."

You: okay.(This is so intense)

--------------------------------------------Chanyeon and Kai enter the room---------------------------------------------------------

Kai" the rehearsal was so long, I can't feel my feet anymore. Better hit the shower and then sleep."

Chanyeol:" I'm not feeling really tired I think I will work a bit on my music"

Kai: "Again!!!!!! I need my beaty sleep you know..well since Lay is in China right now, I better take a nap there"

Chanyeol : "Well since I'm having the room for myself, I can practice"

-----------------------------------------------------Jiyeon POV-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF have I done? I can get sued for this ....God please help me just this one time.

*Chanyeol starts singing and making weird noises*

He's really crazy this fella, nowadays anyone can be an idol....

wtf I can here foot steps getting closer better hide between the coats

 

______________________________Chanyeol POV_______________________

 

Chanyeol opens the closet shirtless 

I better find a good outfit for tomorrow's schedule. Now looking at my closet I think I need to buy new clothes.

what are these noises

_________________________Jiyeon POV_______________________

 

He has such a nice body...wtf I'm thinking....grrrr...wth is wrong with my tummy....please god....

______________________Chanyeon POV__________________________

I think I'm hearing weird noises now with all the saasangs

let's get back to practicing.

 

 

8 hours later

I'm so tired i better take some rest...*yawn* It's been a long day *goes to bed*

_________________________________________________________Jiyeon POV___________________________________________________________

Finally this loser is going to bed, I'll just have to wait a bit until he falls asleep and then run away....I can just hold it a bit....

10 min later

WTF I need to pee ...I think he's asleep I'll now just run, ok let's open the closet...come on....yess....now let's get out...yess succeeded again...now let's leave...

Chanyeol:" Who's there??? Who are you????

FCKKKK I'M DOOMED.