CH1: My first experience

Stuck in EXO Dorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah today is going to be the best day of my life, finally i'll get my freedom. Well if you don't know, let me tell you that my stirct parents who have never let me go to a slumber party actually payed for my 2 months vacation to Jeju island!! I know I know, I can't believe it too.

Tomorrow i'll be leaving, but today i promised my bestie Hyomin that we will spend the day together and do whatever she wants since SHE MADE ME PROMISE HER IF WE PASSED OUR FINALS.

I'm getting ready, to be honest i don't have a lot of things to wear, i have always been the casually dressed girl.It's not even my choice, I don't think i own more than 40 items in my closet that's why i always reject Hyomin's and Eunjung's party invites i don't wanna look like a loser. I've always been accepting to my families financial struggles that's why this vacation means a lot to me.

so this is what i chose for today's D-DAY .

I'm just kidding...(although that's actually one of the 40 items that i own)

Here's the actual outfit.

'JIYEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'

I was startled for a second, until i found out it was Hyomin  calling me from outside....like couldn't she at least enter the house...typical Hyomin.

I couldn't let her wait since she would make a big fuss.

This is her outfit

Hyomin' Jiyeon-ah ....we're going to a club not to a field trip, what the heck you're wearing'

You:'watch your language....my mom can still hear you....'

Still you:wait....A CLUB??? we didn't agree on that....i thought we were going to a quite Cafe'

You again:' NO NO NO, I can't my mom would kill me NOPE NOPE...i still have years i want to live ...we can do that when i'm thirty'

Hyomin: "Stop being a Puss-(start's singing Jimin's Puss)- you're a ing Puss"

You: "shushhhhhhhhh my mom could here you.."

Hyomin: come on this is our last day together and i won't be seeing you for like another 2 months don't ruin it for me i have everything prepared.

You: I don't know....this is still a bit risky for me...

Hyomin: Please*12323434354 times

You: OK OK..... but let's behave.

Hyomin: yeah I promise....( I should've known at this time ...everytime Hyomin promises something it always backfires)

This is my first time going to a club. Hyomin always went even when she was underage, she never drinks though.

Hyomin: "why are you so stiff ...let's dance"

You: "I have a bad feeling about this...let's go home"

Hyomin: "don't be a party pooper...come on let's dance"

Hyomin dragged me to the dance floor and we started dancing, i have to admit i liked this rebel feeling.

Sudenly i saw him, this cute guy

..he was checking me out...being the nerd that i am i quickly turned my face the other way...i regretted it afterwards.

He didn't lose his confidence, he approched us and Introduced himself

"Hi I'm taehyun, you 2 girls are the stars of the night"

wth is happening to me, i'm blushing....he's going to find out that i've been solo for the past 18 years....act normal,act normal..

Hyomin:'Oh Hi, I'm hyomin, you're so handsome..'(they kept chatting)

i kinda envied Hyomin way with boys. She was always comfortable in her own skin, while i would hide my face while talking to a guy if i have break outs.

I guess this one was another lost chance for the solo me.

OMG he's looking at me

Taehyun:"are you always this quite?"

You:"Well you know.....i have... 18 years old...Myeongdong high school..."(WTF I'M I SAYING... SHUT UP...SHUT UP ...WTF WYD BRAIN?)

He had this face all the time

Hyomin: "Jiyeon wth, she must be tired..."

You: 'yeah so tired....i need to go to the ladies room' (goes to restroom)

Taehyun: "your friend is so cute, something tells me that she doesn't have a lot of experiences with men"

Hyomin: "something tells me you like her"

Taehyun: "well, she's interesting not gonna lie...let's see what happens|

Hyomin follows me to the restroom

Hyomin:"He likes ...he effing like you (While Jumping) finally you're not going to be alone ....we can go on double dates....how about we get married the same day?

You: "what what? he likes me after THAT?"

Hyomin: "i was shocked too (laughs)"

You: "I hate you for that"

Hyomin: "no really, he likes you, he just told me that"

What? a confession TO ME?...well can't call that a confession but that's the closest thing i got.

You: "what should i do next...wait..who am I kidding...he's way out of my league."

Hyomin:"(while smirking) i guess you like him too....and WHAT? you are WAAAY out of he's league...he's the one that is lucky"

I know i shouldn't believe her words cause that's a total lie, but her compliment kinda boosted my confidence. OKAY i'm gonna do it...i'm gonna talk to the guy.

You: "Oh sorry we made you wait."

Taehyun: not a problem...wanna do something crazy?

Hyomin: "Count me in..."

What is he planning to do...OMG he's looking at me waiting for my answer ...gotta act cool and easy going

You: "I was born for crazy"

WHAT THE ACTUAL F? I could've said count me in, sure, yeah...even K would've been better

Needless to say this was Hyomin's face after what i said

Taehyun: "wanna try drinking?"

Hyomin: "what? really ....can we do that?"

This was me for a whole minute

Hyomin: "Jiyeon-ah ...JIYEONNNNN"

You: "yeah... what ...where.."

Hyomin: "don't mind her, she's always like that when she's shocked...she won't agree anyway..she's here mama's little angel"

You: "LET'S DO IT....."

I don't know what happened at that time and if time would stop i would smack my head a million time for that...Hyomin's words kinda showed how uncool, undesirable I was...and deep down i hated her for that, even though I know that what she said was true but i hated how she said it like that

Needless to say, they both were shocked

Hyomin: 'You don't have to do it Jiyeon-ah...you have a flight tomorrow'

I wish i had listened to her...but i was blinded by my insecurities to see that what she said was for my own good and not to mock me.

You: "I WANT TO DO IT"

Hyomin: "are you sure?"

You: yes, i guess you're the little chicken now?( in a triggered tone)

Hyomin: "Jiyeon...is there something wrong? are you mad at me?"

You: "not at all....but i don't want to waste more time talking, let's just go (what an effing b*tch i was....how could i do this to my friend)

Hyomin expressions were uneasy but she followed us anyway as Taehyun was leading us to the bar.

Taehyun: give us 3 spirytus delikatesowy shots!

Hyomin: "that's like the strongest vodka...i don't thing i want that as my first drink"

I wanted to show everyone that i was cooler than Hyomin so i drank the 2 shots ( mine and Hyomin's) in less than 2 seconds.

Hyomin: "Are you crazy ???? you're going to get alcohol poisoning"

Jiyeon: "I'm fine..just mind your own business..you're too scared to even have a shot of this .."(SERIOUSLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?)

Hyomin: "so that how you wanna play....excuse me (to the bar tender) let me have one of this"

Hyomin drank her shot too...

Why do i feel so dizzy...and this energy..i wanna do something exciting but i don't know what?

AT this point we are all drunk!