Don't leave...

Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon thoughts will be in bold

Hyomin thoughts will be in italics

Author's POV

Seeing the love of her life’s hands fell lifelessly made Jiyeon’s heart stopped beating for a while, she felt as though her whole world have just crash down.

“NOOO, NOOOO!! THIS CAN’T HAPPEN!! HYOMIN-AH WAKE UP!! WAKE UP, PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!!” Jiyeon burst into tears as she shake Hyomin’s lifeless body.

“What happened, i heard a gunshot….. WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO HYOMIN?!?!” Eunjung asked worriedly when she saw Hyomin lying on a pool of blood.

“Eunjung unnie, call the ambulance! Quick!!” IU shouted as she rushed to Jiyeon’s side.

“Hyomin-ah…..You can’t die…. Don’t worry, I will save you.” Jiyeon said determinedly as she wipe off her tears. Her eyes started to turn blue and rays of blue light are being emitted from her eyes to Hyomin’s body, after a few minutes, Jiyeon stopped using her power as she fell down while breathing heavily, trying to get as much oxygen as she can as she feels light headed and weak from using her power, she was perspiring non-stop and her face became pale.

“Jiyeon-ah, stop it! Please!! Stop pushing youself, I don’t want you to end up like Luna, I can’t lose you too! Stop it!! Please! ” IU begged Jiyeon with tears in her eyes as she holds on to Jiyeon’s arms tightly.

“I’m sorry IU, but I really really love her so much. Please take care of her for me, tell her that I love her very much…… and thanks for being my best friend IU….”

Jiyeon then push IU hands off her and tried to sit up and use her powers a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter