Last chapter

Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AT THE HOSPITAL)

“Doctor, how is she? She is okay right?”  Hyomin and IU asked hoping that the answer would be yes…

“I’m sorry but we couldn’t save her…” Hearing that, IU just broke down.

While Hyomin rushed into the room and the only sound that she can hear in the room is a lifeless constant beep sound from the heart rate monitor that shows a flat line. She rushed to Jiyeon side, holding her hands, “Ji…. You can’t leave me… I love you so much, Ji, please don’t leave me… I need you, I can’t live without you, you are my happiness, my life, my love, my everything. You promised me that we will buy an apartment together and live there happily together so you can’t leave me now Ji…. You promised me Ji…… You promised….So, please… Please come back to me, I need you in my life……. I love you so much…Please come back….” Hyomin cried as she kiss Jiyeon’s cold lips.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hyomin suddenly can hear a steady rhythm beeping sound coming from the heart rate monitor, she look up and saw that the monitor no longer show a flat line.

“DOCTOR!!” Hyomin shouted.

The doctors rush in and asked Hyomin to wait outside.

“Please be alright Ji…” Hyomin prayed

After a few minutes the doctor came out of the room

“This is a miracle miss, she is fine now, she just need to have some rest now.”

“Thank you doctor!!” Hyomin heaved a sigh of relief.

Jiyeon is then transferred to a ward.

(At the ward)

Hyomin sit beside Jiyeon’s bed and held Jiyeon’s hands tightly still feeling scared that Jiyeon may leave her anytime.

Jiyeon’s hands then started to fidget and she started to open her eyes.

“Jiyeon-ah, are you okay?” Hyomin asked worriedly as one lone tear fall from her eyes.

“Yeah, just feeling a bit giddy.”

“I am so glad that you are alive, you scared me to death!” Hyomin cried as she hug her.

“Don’t cry baby, I am alright now. You know, actually, just now I saw a huge door with bright lights shinning on it, and as I was about to walk through that door, I heard a voice calling my name asking me not to leave, so I came back!”

“Thank god you are okay, you pabo! Make me so worried about you” Hyomin said as she lightly hit Jiyeon’s head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter