Amusement park

Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(At Hyomin’s room)

“So ji, tell me about Luna” Hyomin asked as she stare at Jiyeon expectantly, curious of what had happen to Luna.

“So, Luna had a boyfriend and she told her boyfriend about the power she had as she doesn't like to keep secrets in a relationship. However, her boyfriend decided to used Luna's power to earn money…… There was a wealthy man that said that he would give 30 million dollars to whoever that can save his son’s life who is apparently dead… When Luna’s boyfriend knew that, he offered to save the boy’s life...... He f-forced Luna to use her powers to revive that boy…… And vast amount of energy is needed to revive a human being that is over the limit that we can take... so if we revive someone, we would die…..a-and Luna died after saving that boy…..I feel so sad that I am not able to protect her… I should have known that her boyfriend was not a good person… I should have persuaded her to not tell her secret to him… If only I did that…. She would still be alive today…” Jiyeon cried as she told Hyomin what happened to her best friend.

Hyomin hug Jiyeon and pat her back, “Jiyeon-ah, it is not your fault okay, don’t blame yourself for this”

“But it is my fault….”

“No, it’s not because you didn’t know about it and I am sure Luna wouldn’t want you to blame yourself too.”

Jiyeon continued crying her heart out thinking about her best friend, and before she knew it, she have drifted off to dreamland.

Noticing the steady breathing from Jiyeon, Hyomin placed Jiyeon gently on the bed and kiss her forehead. “Yeon-ah, don’t worry okay? I will always be there for you, I love you and I will do anything to protect you....” Hyomin whispered.

(A few weeks later)

“Baby, let’s go to the amusement park today!!!” Hyomin exclaimed while clapping her hands excitedly like a kid.

“I really wonder who the older one is, in this relationship sometimes” Jiyeon tease Hyomin but she only receive a slap on the shoulder from Hyomin.

“Stop teasing me, let’s go there today please!!!” Hyomin whined while pouting.

“Alright we can go there today but with one condition…” Jiyeon smile mischievously.

“And what’s that?”

Jiyeon then pointed her finger on her lips signalling that she wants a kiss.

Hyomin giggled and lean in to give Jiyeon a sweet kiss but things soon get heated up when their tongues are involved. After a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter