Realising our own feelings

Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin thoughts in italic

Jiyeon thoughts in bold

Author's POV

Gosh it have only been two days since I last saw Jiyeon but I miss her so badly… why am I even feeling like this? Could I possibly fall in love with her? No, it can’t be, I am straight…… Hais this is so confusing…. I better ask my friend…

Hyomin called her “wise” friend boram, as boram is the oldest in her circle of close friends

“Boram unnie!! I NEED HELP!! I THINK I AM GOING CRAZY!”

“YAHH!!! DON’T SCREAM ON THE PHONE I AM NOT DEAF!!! So, what’s wrong?”

“Unnie, I met a girl recently and when we hug, I didn’t want to get out of her embrace. She is so gorgeous like an angel, her eyes, nose and lips are so perfect. She is just perfect, her voice too, just everything! And I miss her a lot when we didn’t see each other and I can just stare at her photo for hours and just admire her. Why am I like this unnie?”

“Hmmm, I think you know why you are like this… maybe you are just afraid to accept the truth…”

“Unnie, I couldn’t possibly have fallen in love with her right? I mean I am straight right? I am sure my parents will kill me if they know I like a girl…”

“Hyomin-ah, love have no boundaries…. It can happen just like that, it is a feeling, and it can be towards a girl or a guy. For me, I don’t find it wrong for people of the same to like each other, as I believe that everyone have the freedom to love anyone regardless of gender, age and etc. For your case, I suspect that you have a crush on her…. But there is one way to find out if you really like her…”

“What way unnie?”

“Did you ever feel like kissing her?”

“Yes, I did, once. When she pouted her lips…. OMG….”

“I think you have the answer already, but if you really want to confirm y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter