Saving Jiyeon

Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's thoughts will be in bold

Author's POV 

“What do you guys want?!” Jiyeon shouted as she hold Hyomin close to her.

“We want you, our boss want you, so you better come with us, if not we will hurt your girlfriend, hmmm, she’s a hot stuff.” The guy said while his lips.

“DON’ YOU DARE TOUCH HER! I will come with you guys….. Just promise me that you won’t touch my girl!”

“Now that’s a smart choice.”

Hyomin tightens her grip not wanting to let Jiyeon go, “Jiyeon, please don’t go with them, what if they do something bad to you?”

“Don’t worry alright I will be fine, I love you.” Jiyeon said as push Hyomin’s hands off her and walk towards the guys, two of the guys held Jiyeon to make sure she does not run away.

“Jiyeon don’t leave please!!” Hyomin shouted as she run towards Jiyeon and try to break the two guys’ grip on Jiyeon. One of the guy push Hyomin off harshly that cause her to twist her ankle as she fall down.

“Don’t try anything funny! If not I am sure you will regret it!” One guy harshly said.

“Don’t hurt her! I am coming with you guys already so don’t hurt her!”

“Guys, let’s go quick, I don’t want boss to yell at us.” The guys then push Jiyeon into a van while Hyomin could only look at what is happening, not being able to do anything. The van then drove off…

“Jiyeon-ah, please be alright…” Hyomin sobbed and she immediatedly called her unnie hoping that she can help her.

“Boram unnie….. *Sobs*”

“Hyomin-ah what’s wrong?”

“J-jiyeon, she’s been kidnapped and I don’t know what to do now…. Unnie, I can’t lose her, I really can’t… please help me” Hyomin cried.

“WHAT?! Tell me where you are right now and I will ring the others as well’

After 15 minutes or so, Boram and her friends, Eunjung, Qri and Soyeon, came to find Hyomin.

“Hyomin-ah, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?”

“I couldn’t really stand up right now as I’ve sprained my ankle, but that is not important, the important thing now is that we have to save Jiyeon…”

“Let us treat your leg first, at my house and we will think of something alright, don’t worry…” Boram said as they lift Hyomin up and try to help her walk.

(At Boram house)

Soyeon started to treat Hyomin's ankle as she said, “I think we should call the police….. But we don’t have Jiyeon whereabouts… I don’t even know if the police is able to do anything…. Oh right, Eunjung you are working as a police right, do you think your colleagues can help us?”

“I am not sure as we don’t even know where Jiyeon is, it will be hard for us to find her…..”

Hyomin burst into tears as she heard that.

Qri hug Hyomin trying to calm her down.

Suddenly Hyomin’s phone started ringing, thinking that it could be the kidnappers she immediately answer her phone but to her disappointment it was IU.

“Hello, Hyomin unnie? Is Jiyeon with you? I called her for so many times but she didn’t pick up her phone”

“J-Jiyeon have been kidnapped” Hyomin said as she choke on her tears.

“WHAT?!?! BUT WHY?!?! ”

“I don’t’ know IU, I really don’t know, please help me save Jiyeon, I really can’t lose her…She’s my everything.”

“Where are you? I need to find you right now”

Hyomin then texted IU the address.

After a few minutes IU arrived at Boram’s house,

“Hyomin unnie, did Jiyeon wear a bracelet today? When she was kidnapped?”

“Yes she did, why?”

“Thank god she did, actually I have installed a GPS chip inside that bracelet as I was scared that something bad may happen to her.”

“Omg, thank you so much IU! We can finally save Jiyeon!” Hyomin said as she hug IU

Eunjung quickly called her colleagues, while IU use her phone to check where Jiyeon is, using the GPS technology.

“Ah, found it, apparently Jiyeon is at this abandon building…. It is quite near from here, I think we can reach there in 20minutes by car.”

“Okay, I will ask some of my colleagues to help me and we will go there together, Hyomin don’t worry okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter