My secret

Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's thoughts in bold

Author's POV

(One day at Hyomin’s house)

*Knock knock*

Hyomin opened the door and saw Jiyeon and she immediately hug her girlfriend.

"I miss you Ji"

"But we only met yesterday" Jiyeon laugh.

"But i still miss you, don't you miss me?"

"Hmmm....... Nope!" Jiyeon said as she tuck her tongue out.

"K."

Hyomin then ignore Jiyeon and went to the living room. "Don't be angry with Jiyeonnie~" Jiyeon said with her aegyo voice knowing that Hyomin can't resist it. After hearing that voice Hyomin anger subside immediately, but she saw that Jiyeon is still standing at the door not planning to come in.

“Why aren’t you coming in?”

“Cause you forgot something important....”

“What is it?”

Jiyeon then leans in and gave a peck on Hyomin’s lips.

“This and i miss you too, very much" Jiyeon said as she kiss Hyomin again.

Hyomin blushed and hang her head down low. 

"My girlfriend is so cute when she is shy" Jiyeon said as she ruffled Hyomin's hair.

"Stop teasing me, let's go watch a movie." 

Hyomin then went to turn on the TV while Jiyeon is choosing a movie to watch.

“Argh! Why isn’t the TV working?!” Hyomin groaned in frustration as she keep pressing the buttons furiously.

“Let me try.” Jiyeon tried but to avail, the TV is spoilt.

“Hyomin-ah, can you prepare a smoothie for me in the mean time?”

“Okay.” Hyomin gave a peck to Jiyeon before heading to the kitchen.

“Okay, time to use my power…” Jiyeon said to herself.

Jiyeon’s eyes started to turn blue in colour as she stare intently at the TV, rays of blue rays can be seen emitting from Jiyeon’s eyes to the TV. After a few minutes, the TV started working as Jiyeon wipe off the beads of sweat that are form on her forehead.

“Here’s your smoothie. OMG! THE TV IS WORKING!!” Hyomin exclaimed as she turned to face Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah, are you okay? You seems very tired and seems to have no energy at all, are you sick?” She asked worriedly as she place her hands on her girlfriend’s forehead after seeing Jiyeon pale face.

 “I am just tired, after some rest I would be okay.”

“Okay, go and have some rest in my room.”

Jiyeon then took a rest at Hyomin’s room.

When Jiyeon woke up, she saw Hyomin right beside her hugging her with her eyes closed. Jiyeon can’t help but giggled at the cute sight.

Hyomin started to stirred in her sleep when she hear a giggle, she then open her eyes and saw her lovely girlfriend smiling at her.

“Hey, do you feel better now?”

“Yes baby”

“That’s good, oh right, do you want to have a walk in the park?”

“Yeah, sure!”

(At the park)

The park was quiet as it is nearly midnight, Jiyeon and Hyomin both sat on the same bench that they did when Hyomin ask Jiyeon to be her girlfriend.

“Do you still remember the time when I ask you to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter