Encounter

Secret...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Hyomin thoughts will be in italic

  Jiyeon thoughts will be in BOLD

I hope it won’t be confusing hehe

 

Author’s POV

Hyomin loves her cameras, especially the one that she brings every day no matter where she goes, that camera is the first camera she bought with her own hard earned money, and it holds a lot of precious memories for her. That camera is very precious to her. As usual, Hyomin is just leisurely walking around and snapping some photos with no other than her favourite camera. As she was happily taking photos, all of a sudden, a man accidentally banged into Hyomin and cause her to lose her grip on her camera. Hyomin’s heart stopped for a moment as she witness her most precious camera crashing down on to the floor and worst still, the man that accidentally bang into Hyomin stepped on her camera and he just ran away after that without even apologising. Hyomin’s eyes widen in shock as she look at her camera that is now, broken in pieces. Hyomin started to tear up as she pick up all the pieces on the floor. She then rushed to a nearby camera shop, hoping that it can be fixed.

“Excuse me, b-but do you think that this can be fixed?” *sobs*

“I’m afraid not, miss. It is really too broken to be fixed.”

“I am willing to pay any amount, just please… fix this please.” Hyomin cried.

“I am really sorry, but I am afraid that you can only buy a new one.”

Hyomin decided to try another camera shop, however, she received the same response.

She tried for around 10 shops but to no avail……

“Argh! Why did that stupid fellow bump into me! And he didn’t even bother to say sorry…. My camera…. My first camera…..” Hyomin cried while sitting down along the pavement not caring about the stares she gets from the passers-by.

“Hey, I think I am able to fix that...” A girl spoke softly. Her voice is so soothing, so pleasant.

When Hyomin looked up, she swear that the girl in front of her is the most beautiful girl that she have ever seen, she have a sharp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter