Six.

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Changkyun! Wait up!"

The latter stopped in his tracks and turned back only to see you pushing through the doors of the cafe in a huff.

"Really?"

"What?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean what. Did you not see me still in there?" You pointed.

"I did" he nodded.

"Then why'd you leave?" You asked baffled.

"I told you. I don't trust those high schoolers and seeing them just ticks me off" he answered as he started walking.

"Well that doesn't give you the right to just leave" you said as you try to keep up. (Times like this are where you're eternally grateful for inheriting your father's long legs.)

"I was just getting the kid's email address and I turn to see you leaving me alone" you continued pouting.

"I wasn't going to leave you alone" he sighed stopping which caused you to bump onto his back.

"Oof" you grunted.

"I was going to wait outside till you're done dummy" he admitted turning around to face you.

"Well. I'm still mad" you pouted pushing your hair back.

"Here" I.M stated as he started gathering your red locks behind you into a ponytail before tying it with a rubber band he had used as a bracelet before.

"There. Done. Now more people can recognise the amazing Lee JooHyun" he crooned cupping both your cheeks.

"This doesn't change the fact that I'm mad at you" you deadpanned. 

"I know" he shrugged.

"Yo lovebirds!" A voice shouted earning both your attentions.

"Oh Minhyuk oppa! Hoseok Oppa!" You called beaming.

"Great.. just great" I.M muttered under his breath as he watched you meet his hyungs halfway.

"Hiya hyunnie" Minhyuk crooned pulling you in a hug.

"Hey angel" Wonho smiled patting your head fondly.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked still in Minhyuk's arms.

"We were actually on our way to get some Yukgaejang. Wanna join us?" Minhyuk asked.

"Hyung, you know Joohyun can't eat spicy food" I.M deadpanned.

"Yes I can" you argued.

"He's right angel. You can't" Wonho smiled "Remember last time?"

"That was because I ordered the wrong level of Abiko Curry! I didn't know when they said best of the best it was the spiciest" you pouted "I thought they meant it as the tastiest curry flavour"

The boys laugh at your expression and reminisce on the memory.

"Well as much as entertaining it was seeing you all red in the face and constantly gasping for milk, we'll take you to this new restaurant instead" the elder suggested "Come on"

"Sorry to break it to you hyungs but Joohyun and I just ate and she has a curfew so" I.M dragged as he pulled you free from Minhyuk's grasp "If you'd excuse us. I'll be taking her home now" he smirked with his arm around your shoulder.

"Hold it right there maknae" Minhyuk chimed taking hold of your right hand.

"What?" He glared.

"Just because Hyunnie has a curfew with you, it doesnt mean she has a curfew with us. Right Hyung?" Minyuk asked looking a the elder who nodded beaming.

"What are you playing at hyung" I.M sneered ready to bite off his hyungs fingers off of you.

"Calm down Changkyun. Why are you being so viscious?" you asked concern while rubbing his chest.

"Wow you guys do look more and more like a couple each day" Minhyuk guffawed.

"Aish hyung" I.M fumed taking a step closer to the latter who quickly ducked behind Wonho giggling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter