My Arms Are Your Heartbreak Hotel - P. III

Heartbreak Hotel: A Series of Unfortunate Love Affairs

I really am a fool.

“You’ve been staying home a lot ever since you got back.”

“I just don’t see the point of going out so much; maybe, I’m domesticated.” You laughed.

 

A self-centered fool; but you have always been just like that, haven’t you? You kept using people to fulfill your own selfish needs after all.
 

“New boyfriend?”

“No, we’re just ing around. I don’t want a commitment: I want release.”


I was the same anyways, wasn’t I? Or else I wouldn’t have played with someone else’s heart just to fulfill some childish haunt for self-approval.
 

“So, did you make it official, Tae?”

“No. Not yet.”

“But I thought you had this whole cheesy thing planned. What happened?”

“Nothing, I just think I should take things slow. I don’t want to get over my head.”


I didn’t want to get over you; nor did I think such a thing would be possible – but I could try; I could pretend, couldn’t I?

“Tae, are you truly happy with her?”

“What do you mean?”

“What do you mean what do I mean? It’s a simple question. Are you happy?”

“I am, yeah. Why wouldn’t I be?”

But you saw right through me, didn’t you? After all, you have always had me wrapped around your finger.

“Tae. Taengoo. Kim Taeyeon: you’re my boo and I love you.”

“How drunk are you?” I laughed.

“Drunk enough to do it, but sober enough to not regret it in the morning.”

“Do what?”

You kissed me gently at first, your lips softly brushing on mine; I could feel your smile and I felt tears rushing down my cheeks – but those weren’t mine; they were yours. You deepened our kiss, your tongue now dancing with mine in a sweet tango I didn’t want to let go of. I felt desire rise in me, my hands now snaking underneath your t-shirt; but you pulled back still with the same smile and tears rolling from your eyes.

“What’s wrong, Fany?”

You started to laugh, but it was more of a pain-filled sound that seemed to stem from the inner depths of your insecurities and fears.

“How did you do it?”

“What?”

“This: loving me; enduring through every stupid decision I made; listening to me babbling about the way all those guys ed me.” I kissed your tears and you petted my hair. “Because I feel like I’m losing all of my sanity whenever you talk about her.”


It’s funny how such little things can change your life, isn’t it? If I had never said a word; if you had never left; if I had never found that old soju bottle; if you had never broken-down – if my arms had never been your heartbreak hotel – then I probably wouldn’t have become the one to walk beside you until we’re old and gray.


------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Just a tiny tiny drabble to finish this thing ~ I decided to give them a happy ending, because I thought it just fit well with what I had in mind after Tiffany's POV.

I will be adding 'Garçom' (TaeNy and Moonsun) after this, and I already have a one-shot lined up to add here too after that and it will be more TaeNy ^^