Chapter 3 - : Talk Me Down (Part 3)

Blue Neighbourhood

Jinhwan watches the tall boyran away from him, crying and he knows that must've hurt him. Hurt him too much. How could things turn this way? He drops the tears that he'd been holding since he said those words. Those horrible words he said to the one he loves so much, and now, he had just made the other hates him. He had to. Junhoe must hate him, forget him and go on with his life without him. And Jinhwan knows he had to do the same.

Wiping his tears, he went back into the house before locking it. He went to his room and shuts himself in, because he knows, the worst thing haven't come yet and time keeps ticking.

~*~

A knock was heard throughout the room but no answer. The door was locked and Jiwon just stood there waiting as if Junhoe would eventually open the door.

"Junhoe" silence was the answer.

"You wanna eat something?" still the same answer.

"You know you're making it hard for us, right?" and yet silence still lingers in the air. 

"Jinhwan's here"

 

 

 

 

"He's not buying it" Chanwoo said as he came towards Jiwon. "He might've moved on already but you're just making things worst"

"Seriously Chanwoo. When did you grow up" Jiwon sighs as he sat down, leaining against the door. It's been 3 days since the incident and he still couldn't figure out what was the problem and there's no news from both parties. Junhoe's here locking himself and Jinhwan haven't come to school nor he never even saw the small boy anywhere. Maybe he should go to his house and asked Jinhwan himself.

"I hope hyung's not dead, he did not eat or drink anything for 3 days" Chanwoo concerned about his brother's well-being and Jiwon could only smirk.

 

 

 

Drink

 

 

 

 

Humans cannot survive without water for 3 days, well that was what he learned in school.

 

"Junhoe! You're alive in there!? Answer me!" Jiwon shouted and the very same silence greets him.

"If you're not opening this damn door in the count of three, I'll be crashing it!" no answer.

 

"1"

 

 

 

 

"2"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry mom

 

 

 

 

 

"3!" On the last count, he kicked the door, banging it open and he cursed to himself when he sees the wooden splinters everywhere. But that's not the top priority now.

He enters the dark room an switch the lights on to see Junhoe covered in his blanket on his bed and he looks like he's sleeping peacefully as Jiwon saw the rythm of Junhoe's breathing. He let out a sigh of relief before sitting near to Junhoe as he brushes the younger's hair.

 

 

 

 

Only to meet, blood coming out of his nose and to feel the heat seaping into his hand.

"Chanwoo! Call the ambulance!"

 


 

A/N: Yay! Double update! I was not satisfied with my last update so here's another one. And yes, it's too short. And I guess it had too many chapter 3 so I decided to make a chapter 4 but idk what title should I use. Should I use other Troye Sivan's songs?

 

Do you like short chapters like this or prefer the long one? Or maybe I should just end this story? Tell me guys :D