Chapter 3 - : Talk Me Down (Part 1)

Blue Neighbourhood

If they were not wild and foolish at times, things would've been different. If they just bottled their feelings, everything will be fine. If they could turn back time, those happy memories wont be consuming them like venom in their vines. But things had happened, regretting is useless, only the choice they make could change the future but still, they are fools.

 

 

After the incident, everything had changed completely in the most unexpected way.

Junhoe and Jinhwan sees each other in a different way.

Their love hanging in mid-air, so clear but unreachable.

Only pain filled their minds, while plastering a fake smile.

A love that is too sinful, painful, physically and mentally.

If only they were not fools, friends might have been better than lovers.

 

 

 

The next morning, Junhoe had never felt happier when he woke up. Thinking about last night kiss had definitely brighten up his mood. 

"I bet Junhoe didn't confess"

"I bet they make out"

"I bet they had "

"I ing heard that"

The sound of laughter and running is heard across the door. Seriously, why did his siblings really love to make fun of him? He really couldn't understand why.

 

 

As per usual, Junhoe would pay a visit at Jinhwan's house but when he arrived, it looks empty or desserted. Its eerily too quiet and something just felt wrong. He went to the window to take a look inside but he was immediately pulled towards the bushes and fell hard on the ground. Junhoe was about to use his martial art skills only to realise the offender was Jinhwan.

He let out a sigh of relief but only half of it, because the look on Jinhwan' face was weird. He looked alerted, shifting his gaze on Junhoe and then towards the house. A trace of blue spots can be seen on his cheek and arms and he got a bad feeling about it. When things seemed to be quiet for way too long, Jinhwan finally speaks.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Paying a visit of course. What's wrong with your-"

"Get out of here"

"Wha-why?"

"J-just go away. Dont show up in front of me again"

"What the... what do you mean?"

"I... dont love you" 

"But, the kiss?"

"T-that's a mistake. I never love you" obviously it sounds forced.

"What? Youre the one who kissed me first"

"I... it's a mistake. Just forget about it"

"How could I? I just realised how much I loved you through all this years and you suddenly kiss me and all but now you want me to leave? Never see you again? What's this? If you dont want to, we could still be friends but why - "

"! ITS A ING MISTAKE KOO JUNHOE! I'M NOT ING GAY AND NEVER FOR YOU! I ING HATE YOU, ALWAYS BEING CLINGY LIKE A BABY AND A ING IDIOT! YOU ING EXHAUSTS MY LIFE FROM THE FIRST DAY WE MET UNTIL NOW! YOURE NOTHING MORE THAN JUST A TROUBLESOME ! AND GAY? YES, YOURE A ING . NOW LEAVE ME AND THIS HOUSE AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE THAT UGLY FACE OF YOURS"

Junhoe was stunned. He couldn't process all the words at once but he sure heard them all and it hurts. Like a thousand knives, striking his heart. He's too weak for this, and yes, he cried. Streams of tears fall, blurring his vision and when his vision cleared, he was already in his room.

He began thrashing, throwing all the things he could grab, breaking his window and after a few minutes, everything was a complete mess like a typhoon strucked his room. 

Not long after, his family came to his room and when he saw Jiwon, he instantly jump at him and began to punch that face of his.

"Its all your fault! It's all your ing fault!" He gripped his brother's t-shirt and thrashes him while tears still falling and screaming at him.

After awhile, he stops and weeps onto his brother chest while continuing to whisper the words he said earlier. Blaming Jiwon. Though, he knew, the fault was not his brother, but it was himself.

"I'm sorry" Jiwon said slowly before hugging the boy who looks fragile in his arms. Who would've thought, the strong looking boy could break so easily? Jiwon turns to see his family confused faces but Hanbin understands. They both understand, how hurt their little brother is.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________

Okay, sorry for being super extremely late and I know I deserved to die. 

Its super short but I purposely loved to get you guys hanging.

Its not the end yet, so please wait for part 2.

I'll be continuing Black Umbrella after I finished part 2. Hope you guys can wait and sorry again for the super long hiatus