Chapter 3 - : Talk Me Down (Part 2)

Blue Neighbourhood

"Junhoe, you still dont want to talk about it?" his mother asked at the dinner table. Yesterday, Junhoe came home running to his room and then destroying everything inside. When the whole family came to look, Junhoe suddenly jumps onto Jiwon punching and thrashing him, blaming him for something that couldn't be registered into her mind. And even if something did registered, she pushed it away. It can't be about Jinhwan, can it?

"Let's just not" Hanbin interrupts. Mrs Koo knows that Hanbin and Jiwon knows the reason why Junhoe is acting like this.

"Maybe some puberty things going on in his mind" Jiwon continues.

 

"If its puberty, its about love and if its about love, it'll be about Jinhwan hyung" 

 

 

 

 

All eyes are on Chanwoo. Junhoe glares at him before leaving the dinner table, entering his room with a loud bang.

"I guess that was right" Chanwoo said as he eats casually like he had never knew the destruction from his brother's heart. Mrs Koo sighs. She wondered what gone wrong between Junhoe and Jinhwan. It's near to impossible that Jinhwan dislikes Junhoe, she assured that. There must be something wrong. Probably about...

"If I get my hands on Jinhwan, I'm gonna kill him" Jiwon blurts out of nowhere.

"Relax, dont point fingers on anyone" Yunhyeong said.

"What? Its definitely his fault Junhoe is acting like a baby! Have you ever seen he cried like that? The last time I saw it is when I crushed his toy when he's 3 years old!"

"Dont yell at me! Im just trying to solve the situation like everyone is!"

"Except for Chanwoo" Chanwoo glared at Jiwon.

"What the hell!? My mind is totally wrecking havoc in my head!"

"Yeah sure, and that results you being a little and hurts Junhoe's feelings!"

"I'm just trying to help!"

"ENOUGH!" Mr Koo finally blows out the steam in his head.

"You guys are just making situations worst, I'm out of here!" He left the house immediately heading towards one place that he is certain, the source of the problem.

Mr Koo rarely explodes but when he does, it felt like a nucleur bomb just exploded in between the North and South Korea. Everyone stayed silent after that before one after one leaving their respective seats, heading to wherever they wanted to go but the children goes to school, except for Junhoe who's still crying under his blanket in his room.

 

A few days passed and Junhoe had forgotten about school, his family and life because in on those days, he had been crying, wailing, weeping and slowly killing himself. And his family thought that food was always his priority but he hadn't been eating for ages and the thing is, Junhoe is not hungry. He doesn't feel it so, even when the stomach acids had been slowly raking it's way out, he still doesn't feel anything. He was just on his bed, sitting or lying, never sleeps as his mind was clouded by pain and a certain petite figure. Just how much does he feel for Jinhwan to abandon himself like this?

 

Too much

And then one day, before he knew it, he fell into a deep slumber where images of Jinhwan flew into his dream.

 


A/N: And you thought this is the last update :P sorry not sorry! tbh the whole plot that I've been thinking for these few months had changed and voila! I know I said that I'll update last week but... I'm sorry. It's too short... I know. And then, another cliffhanger.... I know and I'm sorry hahaha I decided not to give you guys fake hope anymore so lets just say, I might update in this month? and this story was supposed to finish months ago hahaha humans and their promises....

 

 

Is Junhoe in a comma? Well, I'm not sure, my fingers just typed those things! Now, I had to think of a whole new plot TT