Chapter 7: Preparations

Surreptitious Romance 비밀의 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at Exo’s dorm:

        “Oh . We’re ed. We’re royally ed,” Chanyeol muttered under his breath continuously after the phone call just ended as he paced back and forth in the living room.

        “Damn,” Jongdae whispered to himself as he sat in their sofa, his shoulders tensed as he closed his eyes for a while.

         Chanyeol glanced at his surprised and confused members as well as the passed out noona beside Jongdae in the couch, ‘You can do this Yeollie, this is for sunbaenim. You are not taking advantage of her,’ Chanyeol thought to himself as he bent down and carefully carried the sleeping noona in his arms.

         The members gave him a questioning look and he gave a brief nod into the direction of his room, the members nodded their heads, “We need to talk you two. After putting sunbaenim in the bed, I expect the two of you to explain everything. Everything. Everything to me. Understood?” Suho said in a firm and quiet voice with a menacing glare aimed at Jongdae and Chanyeol. The two winced at the harsh glare they are currently receiving, but nodded their heads anyway.

      “And you two! Why the are you topless?!” Suho screamed at the cowering leader and the poor panda beside him,

    “Hyung, I will explain later! I promise! But can I use your bathroom for now? Please! It will be quick!” Tao pleaded his face scrunched in embarrassment and pain, as he clutched the towel on his waist tightly and the tucked bundle of clothes in his arms.

      Junmyeon gave a deep frustrated sigh before nodding his head to a grateful looking Huang Zitao who is now running towards the bathroom, there was an awkward silence in the room as Baekhyun patted Suho’s back in a calming manner, while the latter is still taking deep breaths.

      “Um, not to bother you or anything, but can I take a quick shower too?” Kris asked with a sheepish smile on his face, Junmyeon turned to Kris with disbelief plastered into his face.

        He face palmed himself and gave out a low groan,

        “Ugh. Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want!” Suho said with dismissing voice his hand shooing the tall leader out as Kris gave a sweet grin to him, “Thanks babe! Love you!” as he runs off to Junmyeon’s own bathroom, and Suho gave another groan of frustration as he buries his face into his palms, Kyungsoo sat beside him. “Tea?” He offered with a slight smile on his face, Suho gave Kyungsoo a grateful smile before downing the tea in his throat.

       As Chanyeol carried the passed out Seohyun in his arms, he cannot help but blush in the way the sunbaenim fits in his arms. ‘Just like it’s meant to be’ Chanyeol thought to himself as he chuckled, but at the same time, he also want to hit himself in the head for being so stupid and for dragging his Seohyun noona in this mess.

      ‘I could just opted for a phone call, but no! I’m so ing greedy and I want to see her, and look where it ended up! Stupid, stupid, stupid’ he thought as he mentally hit himself again, scrunching his face in frustration and anger.

      He bent a bit lower to reach the doorknob of his and Baek’s room, and kicked it lightly to open the door. He reached with much effort and grunted as he successfully ( with a lot of cursing and sweating) opened the light without dropping his noona. Chanyeol wouldn’t say it out loud, but he is always thankful for that fateful day he saved Seohyun, she has been a great help towards him, and despite her busy schedule, she always manages to reply with thoughtful and sweet advices that definitely helps the yoda through his daily struggle.

       He placed his Seohyun noona carefully in his bed, covering her with blankets and fixing the pillow beneath her head. Chanyeol stared at the sleeping face of his noona, he smiled gently and thought of how nice it is to have an older sister like Seohyun. After making sure that Seohyun is comfortable and safe, he checked the temperature of the air conditioner before finally leaving the room. He gulped loudly and took a deep breath before facing s. He braced himself as he entered the living room.

     To say that Chanyeol was surprised was an understatement. He blinked twice before saying, “Okay. What the hell just happened here?”

     All the members were sat in a circular formation with a free space in between Baekhyun and Jongdae, definitely his seat. The sofas are pushed in the wall, the coffee table long gone in the middle, and is now resting in the kitchen.

    “Take a ing seat Chanyeol,” as soon as Chanyeol heard Suho’s threatening voice, he nearly sprinted all the way down in between Baekhyun and Jongdae. As he took his seat, Chanyeol noticed Kris and Tao finally sporting a shirt looking decent and fresh, ‘So they finally took a bath huh?’ he thought to himself.

      Kyungsoo cleared his throat, and everybody in the room tensed, Kyungsoo gave a pointed look at Suho. The Exo-K’s leader nodded his head, “So, let’s get things straight. This has been bothering me since earlier, why the hell is Seohyun-sunbaenim passed out in our couch?!” Suho’s angry voice carried out throughout the whole room making everybody wince. “And why the is her group going to raid us later?! Do you mind explaining that?!” Suho screamed. 

       Baek sought out Chanyeol’s hand and rubbed small circles in it easing Chanyeol's nerves, Chanyeol did the same for Jongdae who gave him an appreciative smile. Chanyeol took a deep breath before spilling out everything, “Okay. I’ll be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter