Chapter 1: How they met

Surreptitious Romance 비밀의 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The set was a mess and everything was chaotic, staffs running around with props and piping hot coffee around the place buzzing with lively noise early in the morning. Today is the scheduled date for the shooting of TaeTiSeo’s music video for their new song 'Twinkle' hence the reason of the busy atmosphere, everything needs to be perfect or else the management will sever their heads . The girls are waiting on the side with their make-up artists, all dolled up and ready when the unexpected guests appeared and everyone in the studio is quite flustered with their appearance.

Tiffany ogled and did a double take at the incoming guests who are currently greeting and bowing to the staffs around.

"Taeyeon-ah! Did you know that they will come?"

Wide-eyed Taeyeon immediately turned to her friend shook her head wildly, appearing flustered as well.

“I didn’t know! Why the hell are they here?”

Tiffany nodded, her eyes squinting as she bit her lip inquisitively. 'Well this is really odd,' she thought to herself, then turned to their maknae and asked her instead. 

“Seohyun-ah, why do you think the management sent them here?”

Seohyun frowned a bit as she bit the inside of her cheek, clearly thinking. She herself is quite confused as well. 

“I'm not really sure unnie, maybe because their popularity is rising these days? They're quite a hit among the crowd right? But still, not sure"

"Probably, the management is really quite confusing these days since Lee Sooman-ssi passed the baton to the new CEO."

Taeyeon nodded her head in approval, showing concern over the sudden changes in the management and planning team of the company. 

"Totally, I get really flustered whenever they changed their mind at the last minute, really a hassle."

The three girls sighed in unison, but decided not to question it any futher. The company is weird like that. Taeyeon grabbed her members hands and started dragging them towards the director to ask what the actual hell is happening along with chaos on slaughting the set. The director took notice of three beautiful ladies that looked about to strangle him and turned their way wtih an amicable smile in his face, hiding his slightly nervouse stance. The questioning face of the girls is enough of a hint for the director and he gladly introduced the infamous guests that is currently causing mayhem towards the female staff. 

“Ano, the management wants them to appear in your music video and some members of EXO are going to join us for today’s shooting. Here are Baekhyun-ssi, Chanyeol-ssi, Kai-ssi and Sehun-ssi, they will be helping us out today.” 

“Annyeong haseo sunbaenim!”

The boys shouted and bowed their heads, the boys looked quite shy and the girls found them adorable even though they caused a bit of chaos with the staff.

“Annyeong haseo guys!” Tiffany greeted enthusiastically and Taeyeon joined her while patting the heads of the boys who are still bowing. Seohyun just smiled at them and they returned it back showing their mischievous grins.

 The shooting started after everyone was briefed on what they are going to do.  The shooting ended flawlessly and everyone congratulated each other for a job well done, the production staff really outdid themselves this time. Seohyun can’t keep still and it’s very unusual for the usually calm girl to be like that, Taeyeon noticing their maknae fidgeting asked her what’s wrong.

 “Ya~ what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

Seohyun gave a pained smile, which looked more like a grimace.

“Unnie, I really really really need to go to the bathroom!”

Taeyeon immediately understood and nodded at her. Seohyun half walked half ran her way to the bathroom. The bathroom is quite in a secluded area in the building so it took time for Seohyun to find the bathroom and when she finally did, she gave a sigh of happiness. She really needed to relieve herself and pee as she was holding it ever since the start of the shoot and she didn’t want to be a burden to the rest of the staff if she suddenly left to go to the lavatory. The restroom is for a single person use only. Suddenly she heard footsteps. Good thing she’s already done, thinking that another person might use the restroom, she quickly fixed herself and stood up, unfortunately when she tried opening the door it wouldn't budge, she started to get nervous her palms sweating abnormally. Normally, Seohyun is very calm and logical but this time she’s really scared. She’s not very comfortable in closed spaces, the only reason she even used this restroom is because the one downstairs is clogged and she didn’t really like using the portable toilet that the staff are using. Seohyun is a bit hygienic like that. She kept on pulling the doorknob but it still wouldn’t open, and she still heard the footsteps approaching. She’s in very secluded area and only a few people even know that this restroom exists in this floor unless they are like Seohyun who likes to wander around and look for a place to read. She still couldn’t open the door so she did what she had to do, she pounded the door hard and continuously. Basically, she screamed for her life. 

 “Help! Help me, I’m locked in here!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are very satisfied with their acting in the music video yet they kept criticizing each other as usual.  The boys laughed and joked with each other until one of the staff said it’s time to pack up.

“You look stupid”

“You’re dumber than me”

“Ya!”

“What?It’s true!”

The two kept making fun of each other and horsing around when Chanyeol suddenly felt the call of mother nature and he whispered conspirally to Baek.

“Dude, I really need to hit the restroom. Do you know one in here? The portable toilet is always occupied and I need to go now.”

Baekhyun nodded understanding his friend’s dilemma and immediately whispered the location in which he found a restroom when he and Sehun are looking around the building. Chanyeol thanked Baek and ran for his life towards the bathroom.

“Where is he going hyung?” Kai asked.

“Bathroom” Baekhyun replied.

“Huh? But there is a restroom here downstairs?” Kai answered his hyung frowning.

“Eh? Why didn’t you say so! Sehun and I even looked upstairs for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter