Dorm Fiasco Part I

Surreptitious Romance 비밀의 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun’s POV:

   To say that I was shocked by Chanyeol’s sudden declaration was an understatement. I was so astounded that I cannot think properly right now. I’m just staring at the both of them, dazed. I guess Chen got scared by my reaction so he’s now gently shaking my shoulders.  I still can’t get over with how fast the two of them are now calling me noona. I mean if you know me, I’m usually awkward around guys, but I guess they’re pretty comfortable to talk to; like little brothers. But still it was pretty fast for me. Good job making friends Ju-hyun! I finally snapped out of it after a few more shakes from Chen, and I gave both of them a long look. “Are you serious right now?” I asked in disbelief, and they both cringe at my reaction but nodded sadly. “Noona, I’m sorry I dragged you into this mess! If I hadn’t asked you to meet us and listen to our whining we wouldn’t be in this deep trouble” Chanyeol coughed, obviously panicking, and I gave him a pained smile, “It’s alright, I was also happy that I’m able to help out the two of you.  It’s just I’m not really sure if this is the best choice. I mean, hiding in your dorm? It’s bound to be troublesome!” I cannot also hide my panic as I rant to the both of them, “Paparazzi’s are always outside your dorm right? They might take photos and it’ll definitely be a scandal. It’ll be bad for all of us,” I muttered sadly. Chanyeol noticing my distress grasped both my hands. My eyes widened at the sudden action. Chen’s eyes also widened and I think it’s a really good thing that I’m in the middle of the two as Chen is now reaching for Chanyeol to strangle him. “Noona, once again I’m really sorry; but I think this is the best decision. We can hide you for the meantime in the dorm, and the hyungs will help too! I promise we’ll protect you noona!”He sniffed desperately as if asking me to believe him.  I stared deep into his eyes. I bit my lip and begrudgingly nodded my head in defeat. He also nodded his head back at me and stared at me firmly. “Uh, you know Yeol. You can let go of her hand now dude. I think sunbae probably gets the message,” Chen interrupted the short moment and Chanyeol turned bright red and I can’t help but chuckle a bit as he let go of my hand. Then I remembered what happened earlier and decided to ask them, “Hey, I was wondering how you two managed to prepare fast in escaping the fan girls earlier?” The two shared a look and laughed as I stared at them weirdly. “Noona, if you didn’t know; we are always mobbed by our fans. We love them alright, but sometimes it gets a bit out of hand; so we tend to run for our lives,” Chanyeol explained at me while still shaking his head in amusement. “We’ve all become fast runners, thanks to that!” Chen added proudly and I can’t help but chuckle at them. The two boys looked outside the taxi window and looked thoroughly at the streets, “Sunbae, we are near now.” I glanced at Chen and nodded my head, I watched as his calm face contorted into shock. “! Ahjussi, we are good here! Kamsahamnida!” Chen shouted out of nowhere that surprised me and Chanyeol.  He brought out his wallet and grabbed a handful of money and gave it to the driver, we all bowed before exiting the taxi and I stared at him confused. “What’s wrong?” I asked worriedly, Chanyeol moved a bit forward and squinted his eyes for a moment before it widened just like what happened to Chen earlier, the two boys shared a look and both of them grabbed each of my hand and started to drag me in one of the alleyways. “Uh noona sunbae, how should I say this? We kind of saw some of our fans waiting at the entrance of the building,” Chen explained as he wiped a sweat from his brows.  I stared at both of them in amazement, “How did the two of you even managed to see that? The building is still far away!” I exclaimed. The two gave a breathy laugh, “With experience noona. You’ve gotta sharpen your senses to be safe,” Chanyeol answered. An ‘o’ shaped formed in my mouth as I nodded my head in understanding. These boys acquired skills I guess because stuff like these always happens. “So what are we going to do now?” I asked the two, the boys looked deep in thought as silence hung in the air. “We could try the back entrance?” Chen suggested, “Is that safe? I mean, the two of us can do it but it will be a bit difficult for noona to use that entrance,” Chanyeol replied. I furrowed my eyebrows and stare at them questioningly, then Chen turned to me and grinned, “Say noona, are you good in climbing ladders?” I became blank for a moment, but when it finally sink in; My jaw dropped in shock.

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

  “Aniyo! There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter