Chapter 47. [The Beautiful Nightmare.]

Running Deep.

MIANNEH! I had writer's block and just started school too. KEKEKE~ but I just got inspiration from more books I've been reading and the movies I have been watching. Anyways.... I bet you all are dying to know what is going to happen. SOOOOOO~~~ here it is ! ENJOY!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Are you going to be alright alone?" Myungsoo asked me once more as he stood near my bedroom door.

 

I sighed and looked at him, giving him an annoying look. He has been following me around like a lost puppy and when I'm sitting down, he is staring at me from far. Like he's waiting for something to happen.

 

Sungyeol was pretty much knocked out from the attack and possession this afternoon. Taemin had to watch him over and couldn't accompany through the night. I breathed in and watched as the whole situation in the house changed from a normal happy family to a wanted and fearless family, trying to save one person from a devil.

 

I sighed again and put my hands on my hips.

 

"I'll be FINE~~~" I rolled my eyes and tell him off. He hesitated, my overprotective brother and slid out of the room.

 

I quickly bathed and changed into a pair of pyjamas. I yawned a couple of times, sleep rubbing into my eyes and my eyelids grew heavy. I breathed in and felt myself knocking out soon. Dragging my feet to the bed, I fell on the soft and comforting sheets that hugged me and embraced me before I lose control of my eyelids and let them drooped over my eyes.

 

I woke up again in the middle of the night. It felt like a dream but I was truly awake. I propped up on the bed, breathing hard. I dreamt of nothing and it was weird. I knocked my head a couple of times with my fist, trying to release the rough throbs in my head that was making me wince. I shake it slight and wake out, only to stop in my tracks.

 

I stiffened at the sound of someone moving in the corner.

 

I looked into the periphal vision of mine and saw something moving again.

 

I gulped and turned just as the figure slowly come out of the shadows.

 

"Sun Min...."

 

His voice sound like velvet cloth, soft waves and jingles of soft bells in the wind. At the same time, there was the tinge of danger, and evil in his voice. I found myself frozen in place, staring at him as he walked slowly towards me.

 

His face were angular and sharp at all the perfect corners, an angelic face with a dark and malice mission. He looked beautiful in the light of the moon casting through my bedroom window. His hair glowed in the moon, a slight tinge of red in them.

 

Like flames his hair up but never burning them.

 

More like it was growing in them.

 

His eyebrows shot up perfectly, looking at me. And his smile....

 

Beautiful and gorgeous. Any girl would be deceived by his charming and good looking looks and dashing smile. But I was not.

 

Something off him, his aura was strong and dark. Black and gloomy. Warning me like the hairs on my arms stand up in fear, screaming Danger at me over and over again.

 

I breathed in again and was fooled by the most beautiful smell coming off him.

 

I gulped and tried to step back but my legs were frozen. He came closer, teasing me as he stood toe to toe in front of me.

 

He tilted his head and smiled wider, like he found the prize and couldn't wait to play with it.

 

More like play and kill me.

 

"Sun Min...." He smiled, "I know you know me...."

 

I opened my mouth and was stunned when I heard my voice, sounding so helpless.

 

"Hye Kyu...."

 

He smirked and leaned in, his face inches from mine.

 

"Say my name again," He whispered, "It sounds so beautiful in your voice...."

 

I resisted and snapped out of my reverie, stumbling backwards and catching myself.

 

"
"Stay away from me!" I yelled, hoping that it would help get someone to save me.

 

He laughed menacingly at me. He walked again, towards me, just as I walked backwards and got cornered when I bumped into the wall behind me.

 

"No one can hear you," He muttered, "You are still sleeping...."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

He smiled, "I can not only hunt in the real world.... I can hunt through dreams."

 

"Through your dreams... I can create a beautiful nightmare...."

 

I shivered hearing his voice saying those words, pressing myself further on the wall. He was closer, the smell was intoxicating. I told myself not fall or even faint right there though I could feel my legs giving way.

 

Don't give in....Don't give in.... I thought to myself over and over as his intimidating figure came closer.

 

I shut my eyes and looked away as I felt his hot breath on my cheek.

 

"You can never hide from me....You'll be mine eventually..."

 

I bit my lower lip and tried not to break down right there in fear. I squeezed my eyes shut further till it hurt. He smiled and caressed my cheek, his fingers so cool on my skin and so inviting.....

 

"NO!" I yelled, pushing him away, "NEVER!"

 

He laughed and took a step once more towards me before he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

 

The kiss was lingering and yearning, with lots of love. I stepped back but his grip on me was like a cage.

 

A death trap.

 

He pulled away and smiled.

 

"What do you want from us?!" I managed to step away when I had the chance.

 

He smiled.

 

"Only you...." He spoke in a velvety tone, "You to be my queen to rule the Underworld together."

 

"Why?" I found more courage as I demanded for answers, "Why me?"

 

He smiled again, that alluring and breath-taking smile. "I have fallen for you,"

 

"Why?" I asked again, breathing hard. I was trying to find a way to get out of this dream but I couldn't. He had control over this world and not me. I was his prey and he was the predator.

 

I gulped. He could kill me right here.

 

He tilted his head to the side and watched me, "What is in your blood.... You have the blood of royalty.... The one that belongs to the Heavens but yearned and wanted to Hell....If you'll be mine, we'll be unstoppable....and your beauty...."

 

He came up again in a flash, stunning me for a moment as his cool fingers trail down my face. I looked into his eyes that was glowing in a tinge of sea blue, those midnight blue that you see in the morning or evening time of the day. I was almost lost in his eyes when something reminded me and I snapped out of it and step away.

 

"Your beauty....dont you know?" He smirked, "Did you see the look in your friends' faces? How they looked at you with that loving look... that wanting and desperate look....even your brother...." He chuckled, "Whats his name? Myungsoo?"

 

"Stay away from them....stay away from us...." I warned just as he chuckled and stepped away.

 

"I'll let you off now...but expect me to come back again....and lure you guys into my Game...."

 

He laughed menacingly, echoing in my ears the moment I screamed and shot up from bed at the same time, my door knocked opened.

 

"Kencanah?" Myungsoo asked, looking at me.

 

I nodded, though I know...

 

We were in trouble...