2/?

Me and You? No Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koo Junhoe POV:

“Kim So Hyun and…Koo Junhoe.” Mr. Lee said. Every single person looked at me. Are you serious right now? The only reason why I came to school was because I couldn’t stay at home and I’m giving them the letter that I’m dropping out, and now this?

“What?!” So Hyun shouted, looking at Mr. Lee and then turning to me. Great! This is going to end so well!!

“You two, hurry up and find a desk to sit in.” I rolled my eyes and sat down in my original desk; the back corner where nobody ever cares what you do. I put my arm out and placed my head down on it.

Screw this project! Screw this school! It was a mistake to come here in the first place, I should’ve just let father beat to death and I wouldn’t have to do this !

“Hey um can I just put my things on the desk?” Someone, most likely So Hyun, asked slowly sliding her things on the desk. I looked up to see her sitting down and started to organize all seven billion pens and pencils and forty notebooks. I shook my head and put my head back down on my arm.

“Well now that everybody has a partner, I’ll give you the project. You will be writing three different essays on how you could make the world a safer and nicer place to live in. It could be something like…”

I didn’t bother to listen to the rest but I thought about that. A safer and nicer place to live in? It will never be a safe place to live in.

That was the last thing I thought about before my eyes got heavy and slowly shut.

-6 hours later (school is over)-

“Hey, hey Koo Junhoe!” I heard a faint voice and then a sharp pain in my arm that immediately woke me up. I looked around to see that there was no one there except for So Hyun. I let out a sigh and relaxed my body.

“What do you want?” I yelled as I got up to leave. She started to follow me.

“Are you okay? I lightly touched your arm and you seemed like you were in a lot of pain.”

“I’m fine now leave me alone!” I checked my phone to see what time it was. 2:57pm, one missed call 2 minutes ago. I called the number and realized who it was.

“Hyung! Hyung, you need to stay out tonight. Don’t come home!” My younger brother Chanwoo whispered.

“You get out of there, now!” I said but he kept saying no. “Chanwoo you listen to me, get out and I will come get you!”

“No hyung you can’t! Just stay at the school tonight! Hyung I’m scared!” He started to cry. What did this fifteen year old kid ever do to the man we call father?

“Koo Chanwoo, what is mom and father doing right now?” I asked trying to keep him calm.

“Mom’s passed out on the kitchen table, father is on the couch sleeping, and I’m in your room.” He explained, sniffling through.  Took a deep breath.

“Look, quietly sneak out and if anybody wakes up, you run for your life, do you understand me?” I said sternly. He gave me a quiet yes and I told him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter