3/?

Me and You? No Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N: iKon is the gang group and Junhoe is the oldest here*

Junhoe POV:

Right as Chanwoo wrapped my arm in some tension wrap, I heard a phone ring. I immediately stood up, protecting Chanwoo.

“Hey! Who’s there?” I yelled. Soon I heard a bunch of footsteps coming in. It was only the other members in the gang. I sat back down and relaxed my body. I grabbed my shirt and roughly put it on.

“Hyung! There you are!” Hanbin shouted as him and all the others walked in.  “We called you but you didn’t answer! Hi Chanwoo!”

“Oh, well I was dealing with something else. Was it your phone that went off a couple minutes ago?”  I asked.  Hanbin gave me a confused look.

“No, my phone’s on silent.” He answered pulling out his phone. I asked the other guys the same thing, and they all said no.

“Who was it then?” I started to get a little frustrated and I wanted to know who it was. Everybody just shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

“Hyung, I heard you were at school today, if I can ask, why were you there?” Jiwon said timidly.

“I’m dropping out, what do you think?” As soon as I said that Chanwoo stood up and grabbed my arm. I hissed at the pain and he quickly let go.

“Hyung, you can’t do that! Where are you going to go when-”

“Chanwoo, shut up, I can take care of myself!” I yelled and he backed away.

“H-hyung,” His eyes started to fill with tears.

“Chanwoo, please just lis-” He ran off. I sighed, I didn’t know what to do. I plopped down on the bench. Not the smartest idea because of all the bruises I had but I didn’t really care at this point.

“Hyung, should we go look for him?” Donghyuk asked. I stood up at the thought.

“Okay, Hanbin, and Jiwon, you guys go look near the convenient store, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, go by the school, and Donghyuk and I will go by the park.” They all nodded and we went off.

So Hyun POV:
After I left the scene, I still couldn’t erase the image in my brain. I didn’t know there could be that many bruises and cuts on a body. Since I had no after school studying session to do, I went to the convenient store and bought a small snack. I walked out and headed over to the park. While I was walking and eating the snack, I crashed into something on the pavment. I looked beside me to see what I had crashed with and I saw someone really familiar. It was Junhoe’s brother! I quickly stood up.

“Are you okay?” I asked offering my hand. He looked terrified.

“I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! Please don’t hurt me!” His voice was shaking and he slowly inched away from me.

“Hey, listen, I’m not going to hurt you at all, I promise. Are you okay, your arm is bleeding pretty bad.” I said. He slowly stood up but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter