6/?

Me and You? No Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Trigger Warning* Abuse throughout the chapter. Sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable…

Junhoe POV:

“KOO JUNHOE?” My father screamed. I said nothing and walked past him.  The man held a tight grip on me. “You dare to step in this house and not acknowledge us?” He said as a hand came down on my face. My cheek burned but I still said nothing. “So you’re staying silent aren’t you? Huh, then I better not hear a word from you this whole night!” With that, another hand came down on the same cheek. I could feel my cheek turning red.

“Honey, what’s going on?” I heard my mother’s voice coming from the kitchen.

“This bastard showed up and I’m teaching him a lesson!” With another slap, I fell down. “Oh stand up, we haven’t even gotten started!” He yelled. Before I even process those words in my head, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He swung me side to side as if I was some toy.

It was brutal. I don’t know how a man could do such inhuman things to his son, but he does. Hours and hours of crashing down and being forced to get back up. Getting beat by a baseball bat over and over again until the blood soaks through my shirt. I was a rag doll. Thrown around when someone was angry, and I couldn’t do anything about it. I felt lifeless, just laying on the floor as someone repeatedly beats you until you start to wonder if you’re actually alive.

“You son of a , dare to ignore me for all I’ve done for you?” His words are slurred. I counted all the bottles that were knocked over on the floor. 1, 2, 3, 4, all the way up to 13. But that was only one corner. There were bottles everywhere in the house and especially in the living room.

I didn’t dare to look at him and I didn’t know what was going on. He must’ve gotten bored of the bat because he threw it across the room. What else was he going to do to me? It wasn’t long before I heard a loud smash and an excruciating pain in my hip. Glass flew everywhere and I screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter