5/?

Me and You? No Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Hyun POV:

“I’ll tell you afterschool.” Junhoe said as the bell rang to start the next class.

I’m not really sure why I wanted to know so much. I wondered if Junhoe’s parents did that to his body. All these different scenarios popped up in my head but I decided to brush it off until he told me. The first half of the day I felt relieved that Junhoe would tell me, but as the day got older, I started to get a little scared of what he would say. Finally, there was five minutes until the bell rang and I looked over to Junhoe. Right on cue, he turned his head and our eyes met. I didn’t have feeling for him, but something inside of me grew.

“Whoa there, calm down, what’s going on? This isn’t a cheesy romance drama! This is Koo Junhoe.” I thought to myself as I shook my head and tried to focus back to the teacher. The bell rang shortly after and the whole class was gone in a matter of seconds. It was just me and Junhoe. He grabbed his stuff and was just about to leave when I grabbed him.

“What?” He said looking at my hand and then back to my face.

“Well, you said you’ll tell me, and plus, we need to work on the project.” I nervously said. He rolled his eyes.

“Fine, follow me.” I let go of his hand and grabbed my stuff. We walked outside for about five minutes and then I saw the small house that Junhoe and Chanwoo were in last night. We walked in and sat down on the bench. He walked in from and turn around to face me.

“What do you want to know?” He asked.

“Well, I mean, why do you think your life would be better without your parents?” I whispered. He let out a deep sigh, and took off his jacket. He rolled his sleeve’s up and his arms were purple.

“This is why. This is why I don’t need them in my life.” His eyes were dark. I couldn’t believe it. How could someone do that?

“Oh my god, h-how?” My eyes started filling up with tears.

“I’m a punching bag for my family.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter