4/?

Me and You? No Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The Next Day-

So Hyun POV:

I was waiting outside the classroom to see if Junhoe would show up. No such luck. I went into the classroom and plopped down in my chair. Yoo Jung turned her head and started to shake me.

“Hey, So Hyun!” She said. I hadn’t realized that I had zoned out for a minute.

“Wha? Oh, hey,” I said quietly. She gave me a concerned look.

“Are you okay? You seem a little out of it today.” I shrugged.

“I don’t know what to do,” I replied.

“What are you talking about?” She asked. “Maybe you should go to the infirmary, you don’t look very well…”

“No, I’m fine, plus class is going to start soon and I need to get that project done.” I sighed. I guess Junhoe isn’t going to show up.

Ring! Ring!

“Good morning class, let’s see, who’s not here today?” Mr. Lee shouted in a happy mood.

“I think only Koo Junhoe isn’t here.” I said as nobody else dared to speak. As Mr. Lee marked him as absent, the door swung open.

“What are you talking about, I’m right here!” Koo Junhoe leaned up against the door. I had a big smile on my face and didn’t even realise it until Yoo Jung looked at me weirdly.

“Why are you smiling so creepily?” She said grabbing my arm. I chuckled and shook my head. Junhoe walked between the rows, chucked his backpack on his desk and slouched down in his chair. I turned back to Mr. Lee.

“Then we are not missing anyone today!” I said cheerfully.

Junhoe POV:

“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up, you’re going to be late for school!” I heard someone say as they shook my arm.

“Ughh, what do you want?” I said barely moving my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Chanwoo beside me shaking my arm.

“Hyung, you have to go to school remember? Noona yesterday said that you have to go to school! Come on, get up hyung!” Chanwoo said. I groaned at the thought of school. Who likes school anyways?

“You have to go to…YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!” I almost forgot about Chanwoo. “Hey, what time is it?” I asked as I stood up and quickly put my jacket on. I realized that Chanwoo was already in his uniform on and was ready to go.

“Umm, its 7:30, doesn’t hyung’s class start at 8:00?” He asked as he looked up from his watch. I sighed in relief that I hadn’t slept through half the day.

“Wait, doesn’t your classes start at 8:30?” I asked, turning to him. He tried to hide a smile but it obviously didn’t work. “Are you kidding me, why did you wake me up this early?” I groaned as I rolled my eyes.

“Hyung, it usually takes you about an hour to wake up so I thought that if I woke you up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter