1/?

Me and You? No Way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Hyun POV:

“So Hyun-ah!” I heard as I was walking towards the door our school. I turned to see my best friend Kim Yoo Jung running up to me. I smiled.

“Hey, where were you all weekend?” I asked as we both went through the door. She told me her crazy story about going to Japan and going to the cat café, and going to all these different places. “Oh my god you’re so lucky!! I wish I could go to Japan!” I said, laughing at all of her hand actions as she was explaining everything.

We walked to our desks and put our things away. It was only 7:15 so we decided to walk around the school until it was time for class. As we walked down the grade 10 hall, there was hardly anyone there.

“I remember when we were in grade 10, so young!” Yoo Jung sighed and I laughed. It really does feel like a long time since we’re all in grade 12 now. “Yeah and also that’s when we were all scared of the big grade 12ers.” I exclaimed. We both laughed. Yoo Jung and I were best friends since grade 1 and she was basically my sister. We talked for another 20 minutes in the grade 10 hall until I checked the time on my phone.

“So Hyun,” Yoo Jung said and I turned back, “we didn’t have any home-.” BAM! Something hit me hard. I fell down and grabbed my forehead. I heard a few gasps and I heard footsteps getting closer. “Oh my goodness, are you okay?” Yoo Jung said crouching down beside me.

“Yeah I’m-I’m good.” I stuttered out. I slowly looked up to see what hit me. He was tall, and was pretty fit…Koo Junhoe?! Why was he here? He never comes to school.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” He growled. Yoo Jung immediately stood up.

“Hey Koo Junhoe, don’t talk to her like that!” She yelled and I got up too.

“It’s fine. Class is going to start soon, you can go into the classroom first.” I said and she gave me a nod.

After she went in, Junhoe started to walk away.

“Hey Junhoe!” I yelled trying to catch up to him. No response. “Junhoe!” I went in front of him, forcing him to stop.

“What?” He angrily said. I took a step back.

“I just wanted to say that I’m sorry that I bumped into you. It was my fault.” I said calmly. He frowned, pushed me to the side, and walked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter