Two

Table 21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: I just love 2na. LOL.   Sana was done for the day and brought her niece for a dental appointment at 6pm. She didn’t realize how fast the time ran while she was talking with—what’s her name? She’s never good in commitment and never will be. “Wow, you’re only just about three hours late.” Wonpil, Sana’s best friend for years, said with his arms crossed. “I stumbled upon some chick at the coffee shop.” Sana grinned mischievously, an odd sense of satisfaction bottling inside her as she saw Wonpil’s mouth hung open. Sana’s niece clung to her arms as she guided her, muttering ‘chocolate’ in the process. Wonpil tore his eyes away from Sana and looked at the young kid, trying to make his voice sweet and welcoming. “What’s wrong with the cutie?” “She has toothache.” Wonpil placed his arms around the 4-year old kid and assisted her on the dental chair. He placed the surgical gloves on both hands. “It saddens me how you seem to have more lady luck than me.” Wonpil faked a hurt as he was checking the little girl’s teeth. At times, Sana wondered too. Since high school, he had been cursed with a no good luck of getting rejected/ friend zoned by girls. Sana had to admit he had very nice voice, masculine features and appeal, but sometimes he acts like a teenage girl. Sana believed girls with guy friends just fall in two categories: (a.) a friend or (b.) a lover. There should be no in between. So as a third party observer, Wonpil is strictly for option a. “You marvel why? You just did it.” “Did what?” “Pouted and whined like a girl or whatever.” “I don’t.” He glared at the beaming Sana who shrugged.  “I’d be willing to date you though. Of sympathy, but unfortunately I’m a dyke. Sorry.” She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned at him. Wonpil looked from his shoulder and shoot her a disgusted look. “Trust me, I wouldn’t date you even if you weren’t.” “See? You even act more girly and sensitive.” Sana scoffed and helped herself on a chair as she perused a magazine. “Ouch! Jisoo don’t bite.” Wonpil shrieked as Jisoo accidentally bit his finger that made Sana’s laughter echo in the room. Wonpil drifted the conversation away.“Just tell me the coffee girl.” “She’s funny. Thought I was her date or something and I was a ‘lil bit bored reading a novel and grabbed the opportunity to play. She’s kinda cute though, but certainly not my type.” “All girls are not your type. All except—“ “Don’t try to say that revolting name.” Wonpil shook his head while stifling a laugh. “You’ve never changed.” His face almost tells that he’s disappointed of Sana and concerned eyes lifted on her. “When will you get serious?” “I don’t know.”  She shrugged and tried her best to focus on reading the magazine. “It was just a casual talk. I purposely didn’t even give my number or get hers. I’m sure she’ll forget me anyways. It’s no biggie.” “What if she starts hunting you or go looking for you?” “The world’s big. That’s impossible.” Or so she thought. -- Sana went to work; her hair tousled and wore clothes seemingly like they’re not ironed. “Looking very posh as usual, Sana.”  Jungyeon teased and placed a cup of coffee on Sana’s table. She was about to sip the coffee, but a voice chimed in and a loud thud was heard as Kim Minjun dropped a box full of printed papers then placed his hand on Sana’s table, showing his full authority. “Miss Minatozaki, I would like you to sort these papers out and be finished at exactly 1pm.” “Why is it always me?” She whispered rather to herself but made sure Minjun would hear it. “Why you? Because you’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter