One

Table 21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Why is 2na such an underrated ship? That’s the biggest sorcery. Anyways, they’re real and they shall live in fanfics at least.

 

 

Mina searched through the room for a certain girl wearing gray plaid shirt and checked her watch to see that she’s already half an hour late.

 

She checked Jihyo’s text message once again to make sure that it said: A girl with the gray plaid shirt is your date.

 

Because apparently, Jihyo, her nosy cousin, set her up on a date because according to her: she has no social life.

 

Oh great.

 

In nervous walks and flimsy hands, she pulled a chair from across the girl who was busy reading a book.

 

“I’m sorry I was late,” Mina said as she sat in the comfortable chair, folding her sweater.

 

For almost five minutes or so, the girl didn’t even look up from her book, obviously busy from reading a novel.

 

“I suppose you waited too long as you’re already reading a book.” She tried lightening the atmosphere and faked a laugh.

 

It was then the girl finally held her head up and looked straight to Mina’s eyes.

 

The girl didn’t respond and gave her a strange look. For a second, Mina swore she saw the girl smirked.

 

“It’s fine. Coffee?”

 

The girl glanced at the menu as though telling Mina to skim through it.

 

“No thanks. I’m kinda acidic.”

 

“I see. ‘Bout dessert? It’s weird eating and drinking alone.” She insisted and pouted.

 

Mina shrugged, grabbed the menu, and called for the waiter passing by to order an Oreo cheesecake. She didn’t know what else to say as she found herself staring at the other girl with the cute plump lips.

 

The girl with blonde locks leaned forward and closed the book as she stared intently into Mina’s eyes.

 

“I’m Sana Minatozaki.” She offered her hand and Mina gladly shook it in no time. Her hands were soft and her nails were very much polished in Cerise.

 

 “Mina Myoui.”

 

Sana showed a wide Colgate smile.

 

Mina looked at her for a moment and subtly sized her up and as she did, Sana didn’t tear her eyes away from her. It made Mina felt self-conscious all of a sudden at how Sana’s eyes locked with hers.

 

Mina concluded that the girl’s eyes were her asset as it shone bright and stared at her like she’s the only one she’s seeing in the room.

 

“Caught yourself in a traffic jam?”

 

She clasped her hands and thanked the heavens for making the other girl cut the awkward tension

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter