But when Nemo and Bambi teamed up....

When Nemo falls for Bambi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.00 pm, two weeks after the incident

SNSD Dorm

at the kitchen

“Aigooo..... why did we set them up? “ Kyuhyun whined.

It has been two weeks after that dinner date when they witnessed the Nemo-Bambi couple admitted to each other.

While it was cute in the beginning, he found it more and more annoying after few days. Especially when they started to invade his and Seohyunnie’s coach every time the unnies went away.

Well, it was usually his and Seohyunnie’s coach because every time he sit there, all of her unnies would rather dismissed themselves since Kyuhyun’s aegyo sometimes too much to be handled. Or sometimes they had to drag Taeyeon out of the dorm because she would start screaming at Kyuhyun every time he pulled Seohyun very close to him when they cooked something in the kitchen.

“Oppa, let it be, they are new couple, and it was cute!” Seohyun giggled while peeked at the living room to see Yoona cuddled to Donghae while they watched (again) the new Bambi series he rented at the mall.

Kyuhyun kept his annoyed but puppy eyes when he turned his gaze at his girlfriend. As much as he adored her for her such innocent and pure heart, he found it a bit annoying that she was so lighthearted about the pact that his hyung and her unnie forced them to do a week ago.

When these two brats brought them dinner ‘as a thank you gesture’ but then pulled out some stuffs ‘to guarantee that their maknaes would not deceive them’ and ‘to agree on some arrangement’.

His small keroro plush toys (with pirate hat and makeshift mustache), her starcraft poster (with very obvious pink hearts all over the corners), and a picture of them sleeping together in the couch the day Taeyeon and Leeteuk had their day off.

And when the maknaes couple flushed and blushed, they told them that they wanted two things: one, for them to keep quiet about their new courting (‘and no more Siwon’s stupid lion head doodle, Kyu’), and two, that they would let them take some turns on invading the couch when the unnies all went away to avoid another ‘Taeng’s trials to kill Kyu’ episodes (‘Taeng-unnie will notice sometimes the broken lamp and may want to know why it was broken.’).

“But Baby, they took more shifts than what we agree!” Kyuhyun tried to argue some senses to her. Seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter