Actually, Nemo and Bambi may need each other

When Nemo falls for Bambi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.05 pm, A day after the accident, Theater Hall

Yoona was literally running to the theater hall to find her dongsaeng. She was too engrossed with another "browsing Bambi' session before she realized that it was already 6.15 pm. And Yoona knew that Seohyun did not like people who were late. And for a girl who rarely expressed her feeling open, Seohyun could be such a fuss when it came to fulfilling promises.

She almost lost her breath when she finally recognized Seohyun's hat that she always used when she covered herself in the public among the sea of people. "Hyunnie!" she tapped her dongsaeng's shoulder, "I am sorry, am late." Yoona was preparing herself for Seohyun's lecture when she saw her smiled instead, "Unnie! that's alright. It's only five minutes late. I was worried that you forgot." Yoona was amazed, "Hmmmm.... who are you and what you do to the real Seohyun?". Her dongsaeng laughed, "Unnie! Let's go."

Of course, Yoona did not know that Seohyun actually feel relief that she came. Knowing her unnie, Seohyun afraid she forgot their meeting because she too engrossed in something. Little did she know that her unnie was late exactly because of the man she wanted her to meet tonight.

Seohyun pulled Yoona to the nearest cafe and cheekily waved to a guy with hat in the corner of the cafe. Yoona was too confused with her dongsaeng's behavior that she forgot that Seohyun was asking her company for grocery shopping and not to meet some guys. But her common sense felt that something fishy was going on here. She wrinkled her nose once she remembered a certain someone once the fish(y) thing crossed her mind.

"Hyunnie, who are they? Why are you meeting boys behind Kyu-Oppa's back?" Yoona finally asked Seohyun, who was then looked back at her as if she was crazy. "What do you mean Unnie?" "I believe you said Kyuhyun-Oppa..." "Kyuhyun-Oppa what?" Yoona startled, because she knew that voice, it was... "Kyuhyun-Oppa!" "Yup, that's my name". Kyuhyun smirked while offered his hand to Seohyun who took it while laughing. "Come on, let's sit!" Yoona was still stunned, so Seohyun disengaged her hand from his boyfriend's hand (after kissed his cheek first because she knew he would complained) and clasped her hand with her confused Unnie instead. "If that was not Kyu-Oppa, and who was that?"

Seohyun still giggling until they reached the table. Yoona finally able to see who the guy with the hat was, "Donghae Oppa?" "Yoon-ah!" The man in questioned was obviously also suppressed a similar shocking feeling. "Hush!!! You guys draw attention!" said Kyuhyun while putting his hand to his Hyung's mouth. Seohyun on the other hand just raised her index finger to her Unnie as if she was a teacher who found one of her student's bad behavior. But Yoona (and the rest of her Unnies actually) was automatically shut as if she used with that gesture (she maybe was).

The two in wars look at each other and then shifted their eyes almost at the same time. Kyuhyun and Seohyun looked at the pairs with amusement. "Ehmmm...", Kyuhyun coughed, "shall we start to order?" Seohyun, wore her forever angel face (which Yoona sure was not really reflected her evil act at the exact moment), took her seat beside her boyfriend, leaving Yoona who was still standing beside the table. "Uh, Yoona," Kyuhyun tilted his head to Donghae's direction, "are you planning to stand there all night? That's not the usual you." Donghae, got a hint on Kyuhyun's evil act, suddenly felt sorry for Yoona, so he stood up, took Yoona's chair out and gestured to her to sit. Then Seohyun took a noticed on Yoona's blushing cheeks. ("check", Seohyun noted by heart, "one step done")

If someone really took a notice to that corner table, s/he would see the strange dynamics that happened there. At one side was a couple who was clearly in love, who took food from each other plate while ing and touching nonstop. And at the other side was a couple who was clearly awkward to each other, who ate quietly while secretly glanced to each other. 

The dinner went like forever for Yoona, who was promised herself that she would strangle her dongsaeng this time, no matter how cute she was. Until at one time, in an effort to take the cake from the plate in front of Kyuhyun, Yoona had accidentally brushed Donghae's hand. Both were startled an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter