but when Bambi find Nemo

When Nemo falls for Bambi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was 18 when she realised that she missed her routine to watch her SUJU Oppas' dance practices. Or to be exact, she missed her habits to follow Donghae everywhere in an attempt to get a dance lesson.

But when she signed for both acting and music career, she was not fully aware that she would have to give up her Donghae-Oppa watching session. So when their management cast Donghae as the model for the SNSD's Kissing You MV, she was so excited. She was hoping she could get a chance to ask him for another dance lesson.

However, when they finally met at the set, she was flabbergasted. A 22-nd year old Donghae turned to be different from the boy she used to trail. When did her shy Oppa becoming that cute? She was a bit mad, hmmm well a lot mad, that he spent so many times in the set by laughing with Fany-Unnie. But Yoona would not be Yoona if she did not taken any action, so she marched to him, tapped his shoulders and firmly stated, 'Oppa, could I come with Seohyunnie to your practice tomorrow? '. And like so many times in years ago, she did not wait for his answer. She knew he would let her come anyway no matter hard he complained after.

The truth was, Yoona did not know why she liked to annoy Donghae more than her other Oppa. But she -and everybody actually- knew that Donghae had a tendency to be lost in the crowd if somebody was not with him. And she believed -at that time- that was the reason why she always looked for him.

From that day, Yoona began her new routines on watching each of Donghae's dance sessions. Not only during practices, but on each of SUJU's show, live or on TV. When she could not watch the dance because of her drama shooting, she would do her aegyo to Seohyun, who could not say no to her cause she was her favorite unnie, or bribed Kyuhyun, who she knew had a soft spot for Little Hyunni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter